• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hi, I'm new to PC, but definitely not new to Pokemon. I just saw some good threads about hacking and such. Since I have some questions about that I decided to join on here.

I have Pokemon Platinum and HeartGold (unfortunately they are inaccessible at the moment, blargh). In the past I have had Red, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, multiple other copies of Platinum, and Black. I've played for seven years now and I can't really battle with others at the moment... no matter how much I would love to.

Currently I am playing around with randomizers and hacking.

Feel free to say hi, I don't bite!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy! Ah, then you've taken a trip to our Emulation and ROM Hacking board, yes? Well don't falter - you can ask any question that you like, upon the quick questions and answers thread there, or by contact anyone of the hackers on there! Mmm, but welcome to the forums, MidnightValor, and it's awesomeee to meet you! <3

Mmm, inaccessible? ;; Does that mean they're not working? If so then sorry about that. But yeah, the two games are really incredible though! Ah, you have such an incredible collection of past pokemon games played! (lovin' Emeraaald!) Anyways, I hope that you will be active in our forum, as I do think that you're an excellent addition to our PC family! And I wish you luck on all your hacking prowess!

Take care, and have a nice stay! I won't bite either - you can contact me anytime! If you have any questions, you can have a word with myself, or with any of the staff members here, as we're always glad to assist you. ^^

Years
  • Hiya Midnight, welcome to PC 'kays! <3

Yeah, you'll love the hacking threads here given how informative and such they are. You're one of the many people popping in for hacks as well so that means all the more people to befriend! :) Hackers are everywhere in the Emulation board here so be sure to explore when you're able. Lots of good things await you there.

And baaaw to not having some of those anymore. I understand, I gave Platinum to a friend years back and she never did get past the first gym. Pretty sure she doesn't have the game card anymore either because hurricane sandy really took its toll on our area. :(

Anyways, hope you have a good time here! Let the staff know if you need anything!

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • Oh man, there are just so many new hackers, it makes me so happy! Feel free to let me know if you want any help on hacks! I can do pretty much anything that isn't scripting (I leave that to the really smart people)! Any ways, Hello and welcome to PC!

Years
  • Hello im James new aswell!
    It's always nice to meet new people!

RedPanda said:
    Oh man, there are just so many new hackers, it makes me so happy! Feel free to let me know if you want any help on hacks! I can do pretty much anything that isn't scripting (I leave that to the really smart people)! Any ways, Hello and welcome to PC!
    Thanks, I really only get map building, warps, and basic messages. It's difficult, but I'm learning!

Back