• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    Hello everyone!

I am a 20 year old Pokémon player which has been playing since Red/Blue!
    My favourite Pokémon are: Charizard, Mew, Lugia, Scyther and Aegislash
    My hobbies are watching Anime/Dramas, Programming and playing games either alone or with friends.

I hope to be able to talk about everything Pokémon here with you fellow Pokémon lovers :)

- WiseHorror

P.S. I have been registered for a while now, but never really posted so I hope I am not breaking the rules and if so, I am very sorry.

Don't worry! You're not breaking any rules at all and are eligible for an introduction. n_n; Good to see you and welcome, WiseHorror.

And awe Mew is too cute. It's among my favorite small legends so you have good taste though I'm a pretty big fan of all small Pokemon like Shaymin, Jirachi and the like. Since you're into anime I recommend the Anime & Manga subforum in the Culture & Media section as well as Technology & Internet for the programming enthusiast! Oh, and don't forget Video Games to discuss your favorite non-Pokemon gaming titles. 8)

Have a good one and see you around! Be sure to let me or another staff member know if you need any help, we're always around to lend a hand. Hope you have a great day! Be sure to stick with us and you'll make plenty of friends in no time.

Schizii

Always tired.
    Years
    Hey! Glad to see you around the forums! <3
    I'm Schizii. ^^ I'm a relatively new member to both the forums and this website as a whole.

I'm digging your favourite pokemon. ;D Charizard is a bamf and Mew, like Sheep said above me, is absolutely adorable! >u<

What kind of games do you like to play? c: Platform? PC? Board games? Card games? I love all types of games, so if you're ever down for a chat about any, my inbox is opeeeen~!

I hope you have a great time meeting people around here. ;u; Hope to see you soon!

Back