• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

BillSparrow

Unstoppable Wind
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I am bill sparrow or aka glacier. :D

i will be posting my stuff to the forum soon.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Uh Hi.Welcome to PC.Follow the rules , read the FAQ ,make friends and youre all set.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hihi!! >=3 Welcome to PC. Please read the rules, have fun, and post lots. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to help. See ya round! ~origin

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    BillSparrow said:

Hewwo and welcome to PC, BillSparrow! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello~! >^______________^< Welcome to The PokeCommunity, its a pleasure to have you here. My name is Karli! =D I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions about our community, feel free to PM me. ^^ I'll try my best to help you. I'm hoping to see you around! :3

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey there BillSparrow. ^__________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! =D My name's Kelsey, I hope you'll have a good time here at PC. ^o^

Please read the rules and all that jazz, but most importantly, have a shweet time! =3 Well, PM me with any questions, I'll be more than happy to help ya. Well, I'll see you around! ^.~

~Kelsey

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    Welcome to the PC! If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I'm Bart. (don't call me dpkuro, I'M BEGGING YOU.) Prepare to lose your sanity. Well, not really XD. Post lots, don't break rules and HAVE FUN!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    H- whoopsies, Kylie nearly said "Happy Birthday!" ~_~ XD

Welcome to PC [The Pok?[mon]Community]. We'll, er, steal your, er, sanity? x3 Read the rules and obey them please. If you require help or a buddy, PM me, my inbox should have enough space ^^;
    Have fun!!!!
    ~Kylie-chan [she who has outgrown her PM inbox x_X]

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    BillSparrow said:

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back