• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :]

the_xvthnobody

Outcast
    Years
    What's up everyone. I made an account today to make some online friends to mainly trade (and probably battle) with. I've been a Pokemon fan since my friend gave me his Yellow back in my elementary school days.

These are the Pokemon games I've owned:
    GB: Yellow and Blue
    GBC: Crystal
    GBA: Emerald, Fire Red
    DS: Diamond, Heart Gold, Black
    GC: Colosseum
    3DS: X and Y

The games I still currently own are Blue, Crystal, Emerald, Heart Gold, and X. The others I either sold, gave away, or had stolen from me (my first 3DS and Y days after I got it... haha).

I've beaten Red and Gold on emulators.

I don't know what else to say about myself... I really like Kingdom Hearts and Zelda, and I like to draw, play guitar, and hang out with friends. So yeah, let's trade or something!

Years
    Welcome to PC! Yes, I have owned Red and Yellow and I have played Crystal, but that's it. Eh heheh. I do like pokemon, but growing up, we didn't have a lot of money...oh well xD

Years
    Wow nice collection of Pokemon games you have, and welcome to the forums!

So, I think you'll have fun discussing the various Pokemon games in its respective generation-based section. We've got every Pokemon game covered, as well as other aspects of the franchise itself so definitely stuff to keep you busy for a while. I've pretty much owned almost every main series game from 3rd Gen onwards, excluding FireRed and LeafGreen, but hey with my collection I still managed to explore every region individually. I'm enjoying X/Y a lot at the moment, Kalos is a pretty awesome region.

Well, I hope you can stick around and make new friends, hopefully someone might even share interests with you, and everyone here is really nice too. I'm always open for a visitor message or friend request if you want a new friend and hey we can talk about Pokemon together. Have fun and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask a staff member!

- Hikamaru

Back