• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

DJ4Everz

Jigglypuff Fan
Years
  • Hi There!

I'm Gianni Demeulenaere.
    I've been playing pokémon since Pokémon Yellow and always continued to follow the series.

I'm currently saving up for X / Y and hope i'll have it after I got Watch_Dogs.
    I'm Currently playing on Pokémon Heartgold (trying to complete the Dex)

Besides playing Pokémon i love listening to music and play other games like GTA.
    I'm also currently in a far-distance relationship.

So that's who i am!

Years
  • X and Y are amazing, definitely nab them when you have the chance! :) Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby are looking great as well - the sixth generation has been a fantastic time for Pokemon so far. Welcome, Gianni.

Glad to see you've already gotten involved in the fourth gen section so keep it up as you'll definitely have an amazing time here. Contact the staff if you need anything and don't be scared of anyone here as all of our members are fantastic.

See you around, yes? (° °)b

DJ4Everz

Jigglypuff Fan
    Years
  • X and Y are amazing, definitely nab them when you have the chance! :) Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby are looking great as well - the sixth generation has been a fantastic time for Pokemon so far. Welcome, Gianni.

Glad to see you've already gotten involved in the fourth gen section so keep it up as you'll definitely have an amazing time here. Contact the staff if you need anything and don't be scared of anyone here as all of our members are fantastic.

See you around, yes? (° °)b

I'll be sure around ;) I've seen some X & Y video's tough, i love how the pokémon battles went from 2D to 3D, Also for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, i'll be sure grabbing them for the 3DS!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Happy days saving up for them! I'm kinda terrible with finances myself, especially when it comes to SAVING, but, we all gotta learn! Also, I hope you enjoy the games! They're quite a pleasure to play! o/

I'm geairin' up for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire too! It's really cool looking so far; although, we only saw a few shots of groudon and kyogre so far. But if that's actual gameplay then hot-dog I'm game for it! Mmm, but yes, I hope you will enjoy what we have around here - from pokemon discussion, to just general chat! <3

And have fun! That's the most important thing, y'know! See you soon! <33

Years
  • Really great to hear you plan on saving up for X and Y, they surely are worth it. So hi there Gianni, welcome to the forums!

Great to hear you've hung out in a few places already, because that way you'll know how awesome PC is and it's very diverse as well, both on the members side and topics side. Have you heard about the upcoming Hoenn remakes, OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire? Pokemon Get TV in Japan revealed some in-game scenes of Kyogre and Groudon which wasn't much but they still look awesome in the game nonetheless. Makes me want them sooner!

Like the others said, I know you'll enjoy being here and making new friends, and hey I'm always happy to chat so yeah leave me a visitor message and as Sheep said herself, PC is full of really awesome people so I know you'll have a great time. I'll be seeing you around the forums, Gianni! Hope to talk with you soon.

- Hikamaru

Last edited:

DJ4Everz

Jigglypuff Fan
    Years
  • Happy days saving up for them! I'm kinda terrible with finances myself, especially when it comes to SAVING, but, we all gotta learn! Also, I hope you enjoy the games! They're quite a pleasure to play! o/

I'm geairin' up for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire too! It's really cool looking so far; although, we only saw a few shots of groudon and kyogre so far. But if that's actual gameplay then hot-dog I'm game for it! Mmm, but yes, I hope you will enjoy what we have around here - from pokemon discussion, to just general chat! <3

And have fun! That's the most important thing, y'know! See you soon! <33

I'm Sure i'll enjoy X & Y, Love how the Kanto Starters are also in the game with their mega-evolution, so that's a bit of nostalia back there :D and Many thanks for the warm welcome! <3

Really great to hear you plan on saving up for X and Y, they surely are worth it. So hi there Gianni, welcome to the forums!

Great to hear you've hung out in a few places already, because that way you'll know how awesome PC is and it's very diverse as well, both on the members side and topics side. Have you heard about the upcoming Hoenn remakes, OmegaRuby and AquaSapphire? Pokemon Get TV in Japan revealed some in-game scenes of Kyogre and Groudon which wasn't much but they still look awesome in the game nonetheless. Makes me want them sooner!

Like the others said, I know you'll enjoy being here and making new friends, and hey I'm always happy to chat so yeah leave me a visitor message and as Sheep said herself, PC is full of really awesome people so I know you'll have a great time. I'll be seeing you around the forums, Gianni! Hope to talk with you soon.

- Hikamaru

If i may correct you, it's actually Alpha Sapphire :) As far i've seen there are really great members & helpfull members around here, Besides of Completing my Heart Gold pokedex i hope to make some great friends here too! Also for the Hoenn Remakes i'm looking forward getting them! I loved playing Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald when i was a kid! So i hope i can Enjoy these remakes as much i enjoyed the original versions! And also many thanks for the warm welcome!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm Sure i'll enjoy X & Y, Love how the Kanto Starters are also in the game with their mega-evolution, so that's a bit of nostalia back there :D and Many thanks for the warm welcome! <3

No problem at all! <33

Oh gods, yes the nostalgic streams. <33 I really like how the Kanto pokemon are obtainable in-game too! Which one will you pick? I picked Squirtle for good ol' Blue memories myself, and Blastoise Mega-form isn't too bad! :3

DJ4Everz

Jigglypuff Fan
    Years
  • No problem at all! <33

Oh gods, yes the nostalgic streams. <33 I really like how the Kanto pokemon are obtainable in-game too! Which one will you pick? I picked Squirtle for good ol' Blue memories myself, and Blastoise Mega-form isn't too bad! :3

I'll Start of with my childhood partner Charmander, I always picked charmander in whatever game i had, but i'll also be trying to get Squirtle & Bulbasaur as well! Not sure what my first starter will be tough :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'll Start of with my childhood partner Charmander, I always picked charmander in whatever game i had, but i'll also be trying to get Squirtle & Bulbasaur as well! Not sure what my first starter will be tough :)

Gods, I love Charmander, but the first two gyms in Pokemon Blue / Red / Yellow were pretty tough with it, haha. Especially the Water Gym; not even Pikachu helped.. much. ;__;

By the way, are you going planning to get X or Y? Cause you know. Exclusives!

DJ4Everz

Jigglypuff Fan
    Years
  • Gods, I love Charmander, but the first two gyms in Pokemon Blue / Red / Yellow were pretty tough with it, haha. Especially the Water Gym; not even Pikachu helped.. much. ;__;

By the way, are you going planning to get X or Y? Cause you know. Exclusives!

Pikachu fought like a charm in the water gym of yellow :D. I'll be most likely to get Y because it's the only 1 avaible in the region currently. Not sure when X is back avaible here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Pikachu fought like a charm in the water gym of yellow :D. I'll be most likely to get Y because it's the only 1 avaible in the region currently. Not sure when X is back avaible here.

The problem was is that my Pikachu was a tad too slow and just gets blasted, haha. My Butterfree took care of buisness, but I feel baaad for Pikachu. ;_; Daw.

Coolio! I have pokemon Y myself; so we'll be Pokemon Y buddies! o/ Mmm, I think Pokemon X is beginning to be uncommon around here to get too, gah. I hope the R/S remakes don't sold out in the first day here too, hehe. ;o;

DJ4Everz

Jigglypuff Fan
    Years
  • The problem was is that my Pikachu was a tad too slow and just gets blasted, haha. My Butterfree took care of buisness, but I feel baaad for Pikachu. ;_; Daw.

Coolio! I have pokemon Y myself; so we'll be Pokemon Y buddies! o/ Mmm, I think Pokemon X is beginning to be uncommon around here to get too, gah. I hope the R/S remakes don't sold out in the first day here too, hehe. ;o;

That's why i love the local game store, if i want i can pre-order the remakes soon as they announce it and i have a copy laying ready to pick up :) trough that site i had Saints Row 4 two days earlier then the official Europe release :3

And for Pokémon Y, Jigglypuff better be in the game :D but that's the first pokémon after my starter i'm going to hunt for.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • That's why i love the local game store, if i want i can pre-order the remakes soon as they announce it and i have a copy laying ready to pick up :) trough that site i had Saints Row 4 two days earlier then the official Europe release :3

And for Pokémon Y, Jigglypuff better be in the game :D but that's the first pokémon after my starter i'm going to hunt for.

Ohh, you like Saints Row? Heard a lot of cool stuff about it, but never played the games before. ;_;

Oh and yes, Jigglypuff is in the game! The problem is is that it's found.. late in the game, like, towards the 8th gym. So, just gotta wait a tad bit and progress through the game. ;;

DJ4Everz

Jigglypuff Fan
    Years
  • Ohh, you like Saints Row? Heard a lot of cool stuff about it, but never played the games before. ;_;

Oh and yes, Jigglypuff is in the game! The problem is is that it's found.. late in the game, like, towards the 8th gym. So, just gotta wait a tad bit and progress through the game. ;;

Hello!

Or we just go on the wonder trade :P with some luck i might get one ;-;

Back