• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey peeps!

The alias I go by is Ray, and I've been lurking here on an on-and-off basis since the release of XY. I enjoy trading rare pokes as well as collecting them, and I've been meaning to get into competitive battling. This place looks like a neat community so I thought why not join in on the fun?

Oh, Netto Azure is a buttface and my partner in crime.

Years
  • Hahahaha, yeah hey welcome to PC! You've been on and off for a while but it's nice to see you posting around here.

And it's weird for you not to have a sig/avy when you do GFX hahahaha. And yeah PC has better Signature support for CSS than AS. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hahahaha, yeah hey welcome to PC! You've been on and off for a while but it's nice to see you posting around here.

And it's weird for you not to have a sig/avy when you do GFX hahahaha. And yeah PC has better Signature support for CSS than AS. :P
    Thanx fren. Yeah, I've just been lurking on AS and a few other forums. I couldn't be bothered interacting with some people..

Aye. Although, I haven't made anything in like.. a year now? I've removed my avvy and siggy on AS because they were too childish and stuff. I'll use this summer to fix that. :p

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • Hey hey! We're glad to have you here. I take it AS means AnimeSuki? I'm a lurker there. Check out the Anime & Manga section here if you'd like. Also, I'd love to see your graphics someday, so feel free to post a gallery in the Art & Design section. Either way, do enjoy yourself and have a blast here. ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, good that you've met a buttface |D Still! Netto is a really good person! Really cool that you've known him before hand! It's nice to meet you too! Welcome, welcome to PC, new buddy! <33

The Trade Corner is also a great place to trade pokemon too - like the Quick Trade section and the Trade Shops? They're really cool! Mmm, the battle center is also there if you wanna learn about competitive stuff! We also have a showdown server in case you wanna pass on by there as well. (:

We do indeed hope yyou can stay around more often! And have a pleasant stay, sport! Anytime you wanna chat, I'll be happy to oblige! Have a good morninnnnng. <33

Years
  • Hey hey! We're glad to have you here. I take it AS means AnimeSuki? I'm a lurker there. Check out the Anime & Manga section here if you'd like. Also, I'd love to see your graphics someday, so feel free to post a gallery in the Art & Design section. Either way, do enjoy yourself and have a blast here. ^_^

Speaking of which, if you have time come visit the spam pit my section, Forum Games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hey hey! We're glad to have you here. I take it AS means AnimeSuki? I'm a lurker there. Check out the Anime and Manga section here if you'd like. Also, I'd love to see your graphics someday, so feel free to post a gallery in the Art and Design section. Either way, do enjoy yourself and have a blast here. ^_^
    Hellloooooo~ Thanks for the warm welcome!

Oh, really? It's a great community and the level of discussion there is much better than that found on MAL/ANN. The rules can be annoying sometimes, though. You should totes join in on the fun!

Might do, actually. I mainly just animate stuff, and I have a thread on AS that served as my GFX-hub so I might just import that here!

Lovin' the pixel Kyogre, by the way~

Well, good that you've met a buttface |D Still! Netto is a really good person! Really cool that you've known him before hand! It's nice to meet you too! Welcome, welcome to PC, new buddy! <33

The Trade Corner is also a great place to trade pokemon too - like the Quick Trade section and the Trade Shops? They're really cool! Mmm, the battle center is also there if you wanna learn about competitive stuff! We also have a showdown server in case you wanna pass on by there as well. (:

We do indeed hope yyou can stay around more often! And have a pleasant stay, sport! Anytime you wanna chat, I'll be happy to oblige! Have a good morninnnnng. <33
    But he's not just any buttface! He's the best buttface around. Thank you for the lovely welcome! Nice avatar; she reminds me of one the characters from Umineko? o:

Yeah, I joined PC originally because of the Trade Corner. It's pretty neat! Aye, that sounds great. Just one more exam to go and then I will!

Speaking of which, if you have time come visit the spam pit my section, Forum Games.
    I might.

Maybe.

Okay.

First things first, though. Gotta upd8 all dis info.

Years
  • I really need to get more into anime forums. >_>; But I'm just soo lazy lol. I have an account on mangahelpers that I made recently but really only use it to discuss newest chapters of a specific anime series I'm into. :( Laziness prevails. Welcome!

Seems like you're fitting in perfectly already, haha. Having friends here makes it all the better! I'm down to chat with you anytime so feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like; from the looks of things we have a fair few things in common. Cheers, Ray!

Back