• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Hi! My name is Best. I recently found my old red version and decided to get back into pokemon. I have a lot to catch up on considering that the last game I played was gold/silver :-P

Years
  • You have a looot to catch up on indeed. Planning to play through all the games you missed? That'd be awesome, especially since you'll be seeing how much the franchise has evolved over the years. Welcome, Best. <3

Hope you have fun poking around PokeCommunity and find lots to do around here. We're a great forum that anyone can fit into even if you've not played the games for a very long time so you won't have issues settling in at all. Enjoy. :-3

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Thanks Sheep! I do plan to play through all the games I missed, but maybe just the special editions (ie Emerald, Platinum, etc) This way I can get semi caught up with the pokemon as well as get up to speed with the current gen. But I have a lot to catch up on with the anime _ _;

Years
  • Hello there Bestinwest, and nice to see you here!

I know what it's like when you miss so many of the games but it's nice to hear you plan to catch up on all the generations you missed. I only missed the first two generations, but I still enjoy Pokemon in general nonetheless because the games are fun and the fanbase can crack me up at times. I wonder if you're excited for the Hoenn remakes? I know loads of people are.

As Sheep said, you'll definitely enjoy PC's friendly and diverse nature, in that we have topics covering almost everyone's major interests, Pokemon or not. In fact the forum is like one big family, and I know you'll love it here.

I do hope you settle in well, and if you need assistance ask any staff members!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hi Best. Well, you really have to catch up XD But don't worry ask away in the community and you will be answered ;)

Back