• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :)

Shiny Espurr

The Cutest, Most Dangerous Poké Alive!
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Shiny Espurr (a.k.a. Holly). I am new here, but I am familiar with how forums work. :) Just like all of you I love Pokemon and yeah, haha. My first game was Pokemon Emerald that I got when I was 10 and the rest is history! Nice to meet everyone! Can't wait for the Hoenn remakes! ^.^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya Holly! I'm from Canada myself, hehe. Right here in Toronto, even! Still, nice to meet you; welcome, to PC, and I hope that you're having a good night so far! <3

Niiice that you started on Emerald; it's pretty much my favourite pokemon game in terms of region and pokemon found there~ Like Milotic! And Bagon and Trapinch! All those good stuff, and I'm looking forward to those remakes too - did you have a planned starter in mind? I figured I was gonna start off with Torchic or Treecko myself. c:

Mmm, anyway, I'm sure we'll be great friends, and I hope to see you soon! Take care, and ask us anything if you have any questions about the forums, as we're always glad to help. :3

Years
  • Hey Holly, welcome to PC! n~n Good to meet you. I love Hoenn myself and am a huuuuge fan so we'd get along really well from that alone haha. What starter do you plan to choose in OR/AS? I'm already decided on Treecko.. November needs to come around like, now. :(

Good to hear you're fairly familiar with forums as that'll make it a bit easier for you to settle in. Either way, keep in mind that our lovely staff are always around to help you if need be so don't be scared to poke us whenever you're confused.

Have fun! :D

Shiny Espurr

Years
  • Hiya Holly! I'm from Canada myself, hehe. Right here in Toronto, even! Still, nice to meet you; welcome, to PC, and I hope that you're having a good night so far! <3

Niiice that you started on Emerald; it's pretty much my favourite pokemon game in terms of region and pokemon found there~ Like Milotic! And Bagon and Trapinch! All those good stuff, and I'm looking forward to those remakes too - did you have a planned starter in mind? I figured I was gonna start off with Torchic or Treecko myself. c:

Mmm, anyway, I'm sure we'll be great friends, and I hope to see you soon! Take care, and ask us anything if you have any questions about the forums, as we're always glad to help. :3

Thanks so much! :) I will more than likely be starting with Torchic as he was my very first starter way back when haha. :P

Shiny Espurr

Years
  • So was mine, hehe. <3

BTW did you see any of the screenshots? o:

Yeah I did! It looks pretty amazing to me. :) I know I will some of those Why did they change that!? moments, but I will get over it sooner or later.

Years
  • Hey there Holly, really nice to see you!

And yeah no surprise you're excited about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire as well, Hoenn has its big fanbase and with the games there's a lot of hype. Given what was seen at E3 it seems like the games are going to look really awesome, and hopefully more news is yet to come. And yeah nice Hoenn starter choice in Torchic, given how badass it becomes as it evolves. Although I'm more of a Mudkip person here I still think all the Hoenn starters are really cool.

I'm sure you won't struggle fitting in here given your experience with forums in the past, we may be a bit different but I'm assuring we'll be one you really enjoy. If you need any assistance you can always ask the staff members or feel free to chat with your fellow members. Have fun Holly, and enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Back