• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Years
    Hello everyone... I'm Francesca, like my username implies... I don't have much to say but I hope I make some friends here...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daaw, sign me up to be one of your first friends on PC! In fact, we can chat on VMs or PMs, whenever you'd like; I don't bite! Mmm, and welcome, welcome to the forums dear, it's very nice to meet you here, and I hope you're having a good evening. :3

So, got any specific interests? Pokemon, or something akin? We've got many boards that will suit your needs, so, anytime you want, you can check out what we have around here, and you're free to be as active as you want! I hope that you'll stick around with us, because the memberbase is pretty friendly, and is pretty open minded about meeting new members so, don't be afraid on saying hi. <3

But yes, anytime you need a hand, you can call on me at anytime you want! So take care, and have a graaand ol' time! Farethee well for now! <33

Years
    That's a really adorable Umbreon avatar you have there. So hello and welcome, Francesca!

If you're looking for new friends or just want to chat about Pokemon, I'm always happy to accept you in! As Dragon said in his post, there's so many great topics you can discuss here so I'm confident there's something you'll be interested in during your time here. The members here are friendlier than you'll expect so I'm confident you'll want to hang around for a long time with us.

Well, enjoy your day sweetie, and I hope we can cross each other along the way. You can always ask the staff members in the bold usernames if you have questions, concerns or just need a little helping hand. Have fun and see ya for now, Francesca!

- Hikamaru

Welcome, Francesca! Good to meet you and welcome to PC. :3

You'll make friends so long as you post around and talk to people so really, don't be shy. :') That's what we all recommend doing here as it's always good to break the ice and get to know other people. Dragon and Hikamaru pretty much have you covered already but I hope you'll have a fantastic time here! Feel free to let one of us know if you'd like to chat.

Years
    Thank you everyone for your kind words;;; i feel less anxious now hehe ^^; I can't wait to actually have stuff to say~

Back