• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hello PokeCommunity!!! My name is Broponi, and I am here to be the eccentric person! Now for a brief explanation of myself!

• Brony for 2 years!
    • Whovian for 2 years!
    • Pokefan for 5 years!
    • Geek for since 9 years old!
    • Girlfriend less, since birth!

I hope to make a lot of friends here! I'm glad I joined, as it seems like a great place!

Banana are good, Rose! Always bring a banana to party!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, I have lack of GF troubles myself. But hang in there! We'll get our chance soon! But yeah, welcome to the forums you faaabolous person! Nice to meet you! I'm not exactly a brony, but, we've got a cool MLP club in the Clubs and Groups board! Maybe you can check that out sometime! Well, I myself kinda enjoy Twilight Sparkle; she's cool. <3

Mmm, anywho, I hope you'll stick around, and don't be afraid on getting to know the members here! You'll definitely make loads of great friends here! Fact, you can very well send me a friend request anytime! As a fellow pokemon fan, I'm sure we'll have loads in common. :3

Well, cheerio, and if you have any questions you can ask any of the staff members here, like myself! I'll be very happy to assist you and stuff! Till' then, hope you take care, and have a great day. <33

Ahaha I've been an MLP fan since the Owlalicious episode aired from season 1. I think that was.. episode 20 or 21? So it must be 3-4 years ago now. You'd definitely love the MLP club we have in the Fan Clubs board. 8D Big welcome to PC, Broponi!

If you post around and get involved you'll make plenty of friends so be sure to do that. ;P This is an awesome forum where you can discuss anything and chat with whomever interests you so take Dragon's advice and poke someone if you'd like to talk. It's always good to break the ice. See you around and enjoy!

Years
    Hello there and welcome aboard Broponi! Nice to see another Australian around, we can never have too many of the folk from down under here at PC.

I may not be much of a brony, but I do like MLP stuff every now and then, I even used to have a Rainbow Dash figure when I was little, long before the Friendship Is Magic era came around. Dragon recommended the MLP club to you so do go check that out, in fact FC&G's resident mod Cadance happens to be a MLP fan herself so do look out for her. I'm sure you'll get on pretty well with her and the other MLP fans around PC. My fave pony wasn't really Rainbow Dash, but it's Rarity along with Princess Luna.

Well, I hope you have an amazing time here and the others have given you some pointers so I'm sure you'll enjoy everything here and also make some friends along the way. Never hurts to chat and see what you like. Have fun and see you!

- Hikamaru

Back