• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    Hi to everyone,

I've been a pokemon fan since I was little. Then, last june I discovered Pokemon Essentials and, thanks to that, I have come to this forum.
    I hope to contribute to many discussions, mostly in the Pokemon Essentials section, since one of my objectives is to create my own pokemon game.

Hey there Aramant! Welcome to PC. :D

So Game Development is the area for you then, neat given how great of a section it is here. I always love playing through the many games published by members here - hacked or non-hacked - as it's a wonderful way to keep busy. Makes me wish I had the time and energy to create one of my own, aha.

Enjoy your stay on the forum and hope to see you around. n~n If you need any help just ask a staff member.

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC.

I've also joined PC for Pokemon Essentials and Game Development is the forum i'm the most active at, so i think we will see each other a lot. :)

Back