• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I'm the LonelyPonyta. I stumbled onto this site recently. Some of you may know me as Sunstar, Admin of the My Little Pony Lexicon, or as Queen Sunstar on Fanfiction.net. I'm female, a pokefan, and I love the games. I'm getting back into the Anime slowly now that Ash has finally lost the high squeek he called his voice. I like the Ash/Misty, Ash/May, and the Ash/Serena pairings the best. I'm not a big fan of Dawn, and I like Iris. My favorite Pokemon are fire pokemon. My current team consists of Charizard, Delphox, Talonflame, Tyrantrum, Lucario, and Reshram. I do nickname pokemon. I'm not into the cutesy names thing. I have a pokemon fanfic on fanfiction.com called Stricken. It is an AU set in Johto. An epidemic grips the Johto region and Ash is striken by the virus. No worries about any cliches. I'm a professional and I know how to turn a cliche into an original idea.

I'm a professional author with several titles to my name. I write Scifi horror with hints of fantasy. My current novel is called The Reminder which is a political thriller.

My strategy is an all out offense using various but mostly fire pokemon. I tend to hit hard and fast and I don't do well with long battles. I'm currently replaying HeartGold version, and since I have Soulsilver version too, I made it so I had all three starters. I also caught Ho-Oh on the first throw, something that usually never happens. I'm off to the fanfic forum now!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello LonelyPonyta. I'm glad you're joining with us in Pokecommunity :) Btw, we happened to have Fan Fiction and Writing section, I'm sure you'll enjoy this section a whooooole lot. And also, you can join My Little Pony Club if you're interested. Welcome to PC, and feel free to go around in this forum, and have a great time, ok? :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Fire Lover? Uses my Charizard and Reshiram? AWESOME! Fire Power rules! And a Fanfiction writer? Yeah! Obviously my favorite pokemon is Charizard and my favorite legendary is Reshiram! So yes I love your team! You also use my strategy; going first and striking hard! I am currently speechless because of the similarities so welcome to PC! Feel free to strike up a chat with me!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I've always gone with a cool and collected approach with a bulky-offensive playstyle, but, pure offense is also good! Provided that you won't let anything slow you down, aha. Great to have you with us, Lonely Ponyta! Hope all is well. <33

I never really was into pairings much, but, I do think that the Ash/Serena pairing is sorta cute! Hehe, but yeah, maybe you'll love the Pokemon Anime board! As the name suggests, you can chat about the Pokemon Anime anytime with new buddies!

There are many things to check out as well, and I just know that we will enjoy your presence! Have a great time, and let us know if you need anything! Have a great day. <33

Back