• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hey everyone. I've been here occasionally but now I decided to make an account. ;)
    I've been into Pokemon since I was 7-8, have played all the games except the newer ones (B/W & X/Y). I've recently found out about rom hacks and they got my interest, maybe one day I'm able to make my own one. And a little info about myself;

- I'm from Finland
    - Age 18

Feel free to post if you want to talk about something ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi there! Good morning to you, Tame! Mmm, so you've roughly been playing for about 11 years, huh? That's cool; I've been playing since I was 5 years old myself! Mmm, but yeah, the ROM hacks are cool, you can check em' all out on the ROM hacking section here on PC, where in case you're interested, you can read up on guides and stuff to see how to ROM hack. :3

I hope the forums have been good to you so far, and welcome to PC! So, got any pokemon game interests, liiiike favourite pokemon game? Mine has been the games from the Gen 4 and Gen 3 series of games for quite a long while, which are pretty fun, and definitely can't wait for ORAS. <33

Well, have fun posting, and I think that we can become great friends sometime! Give me a message anytime you wanna chat, and I'd love to see you again sometime! I'm always here to answer any question about the forums if you need it. :]

Welcome, Tame! Good to have you aboard. =D

The ROM hacks are wonderful little things to help you keep interested in Pokemon, glad you're so into those. I'm a huge fan myself, especially of third generation hacked games, but they're all pretty great. Have to admire the work our hackers put into these projects.

Enjoy your time here and hope you stick around. Longtime Pokefans are always welcome so be sure to get involved and pop in whenever you can.. don't be scared to chat with anyone that interests you, either. Cheers!

Back