• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

LilyWhite

Lily White
    Years
    Hi. I'm Lily. Here because I desire interaction with the Pokemon community. I live in an area where not only are there no pokemon fans there are no Nintendo fans period. (oh my gosh the paaaaaaaain) I'm not much of a competitive battler but I try. Pokemon has been with me since the age of 8 and I don't think I'll be letting it go anytime soon. Now, sweep me into your arms and EMBRACE ME with the warmth of a MILLION FIRE TYPES
    (Also, as the name implies, I'm a touhou fan.)

Years
    -EMBRACES-
    Big Pokemon fans yaaaay. <3 Welcome to the forum, Lily!

You'll find many Pokemon and Nintendo fans here so great choice joining. It's lovely that we have the internet to explore around and meet like-minded folks now - not sure what I'd do if I couldn't join this forum as it's full of amazing people.

And Touhou fan, neaat. My username here used to be Cirno because I thought the character was adorable.. though I've never actually played the games aha. :D;

Enjoy your time here, yes? Let the staff know if you need any help along the way.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Hello there, Lily!! Welcome to PC!! It must be really bored with no pokemon fans around you but you not alone now cause all the members here are poke' fan. So, have a great time and have fun!

Red John

Progressing Assembly hacker
    Years
    Hello Lilly! I too live in a place where no one even knows what Nintendo is. Not just that they hate any rpg. I feel really lonely among them. I know how it feels. But this forum is for all the pokemon fans all over the world. Just look around and you will find many things intresting. Everyone here is really friendly. Just hit a VM to me to chat or if you have any problem. Enjoy and take care!!!!

Back