• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • He/Him
    • CT
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Hello there, I am Crosserenti, or Cross for short. I'm kinda a new person to the pokecommunity, as the only thing I have done before this is download Pokemon Snakewood. I am looking for friends I can give my FC to, so I can safari hunt. Other than that, I'm just a gamer trying to have fun and be competitive. Any ideas, I'll listen to them if you pm me.

I own Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon White, Pokemon Black 2, and Pokemon Y.
    My gf owns Pokemon Soulsilver, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White 2, and Pokemon X.

I also have 99% of the legendaries, with the only one missing being Diancie, but none are up for trade, sorry.

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Cross! <3 Good to meet you.

Check out the friend code sharing thread, you can add other forum members to your 3DS friends list that way and, of course, get more safaris. You're bound to make a lot of friends if you post around so go find those areas you're interested in and get involved! :)

Nice that you have so many legends. I've all 718 Pokemon in my dex but of course no Diancie yet either.. want a mega evolved one so much. Can't wait until I can get my hands on it.

Have fun and enjoy your time here. If you need anything you're welcome to poke a staff member!

Years
  • Hello Cross, and welcome to the forums! How's everything going on your end?

As Sheep mentioned above, if you want to add people for the Friend Safari you should go to the Friend Code exchange thread linked in her post. There's a lot of people who post there everyday, so I'm sure you can find whatever Pokemon you are in search of and also find out what's in your own Safari as well. You can also stick your friend code in your signature if you want, just in case.

Also, congrats on having pretty much almost every legendary but I'm sure you'll get an elusive Diancie eventually because it's really cute and I love its new Mega Evolution as well. Pretty cool to see you and your girlfriend have each version of HG/SS, B/W, B2/W2 and X/Y. I pretty much love those Pokemon games myself, and I wonder if you're excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire coming in November?

Well, I hope you can stick around with us and if you need anything you can always poke me, Sheep, Dragon or any other staff members! And of course, have a lot of fun here!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Welcome to the forum! ^_^ Sounds like you have a very impressive collection of legendaries there. =) I still have all of my old games and pokemon up through crystal, but no way to trade them up to Pokemon X on the 3DS. *alas~* good luck on getting Diancie! =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • S'okay! Whatever you do have to trade, I hope that you'll visit the trading board! And no worries, the traders there are quite nice and helpful, so, you can trust them! Ah, and hello there too! I hope you're having a great day today, and welcome, welcome to the forums. :3

And yes, feel free to post your FC anytime you like! And maybe we can share FCs when ORAS comes out too, so, I hope that you'll look forward to that! But yes, until then, I hope that you will have an extraordinary stay, and remember that we're always here to help! Cheers. <33

Back