• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2021
    I should have posted this yesterday, but oh well. I used to be here a long time ago with a different account.

I'm working on x right now trying to complete the pokedex, and breeding joltik, so I'll be sending a box of those through wonder trade soon.

Hi Ancient! ^_^ Welcome back to the forum! Good to have you here again.

Oh, completing the dex is very fun. It took me quite a while but it was the first time I've enjoyed the post-game so much, the closer I got to owning all 718 the more anxious I felt haha. Really do want to get my hands on Diancie though.. but that'll have to wait. :(

Hope you enjoy your time here and stick around! If you'd like to chat you're welcome to let me know anytime, all right? My profile is always open.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Better time than ever! Welcome back, bud! I hope everything is fine with you, and it's grreat to have you around again! C:

Good luck with X; I haven't gotten around on completing the fullll pokedex myself yet especially with the new pokemon and all, but you know, it's still fun to try and attempt at it, y'know? But yes, don't be shy on coming to us for any form of assistance if you need it! And cheers, have a great time. <33

Back