• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • I am Seira, I'm a long time fan of the Pokemon franchise about a few others. I'm a bit of a nerd so, yeah there's that I guess. It's nice to meet you all and I hope find some new friends here!

Last edited:
    Years
  • And hello to you Seira! Welcome to PC, and really nice to see you here today.

I've been into Pokemon for around 15 years so yeah around most of my life so far. I remember first getting into the franchise when I heard about it at school, and then a few years later I ended up getting a GBA SP and Pokemon Ruby for my 11th birthday and that's when I truly started becoming a fan. PC is definitely the community you'll enjoy thanks to our various Pokemon topics you'll see all over the forums, and every generation is covered so there's sure to be something you like. Speaking of which, any particular generation of Pokemon you like? Or do you just like them all? Maybe also what your fave Pokemon is?

I hope you have a blast here with us at PC, and with the wide variety of stuff I'm sure you can stick around with us, and if you ever want a new friend I'm always open for a message or friend request anytime! Our lovely staff team are also there if you ever have any questions, because they are there to help you.

Have fun Seira and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • I am Seira, I'm a long time fan of the Pokemon franchise. It's nice to meet you all and I hope find some new friends here!

Hey Seria, welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

As always, it's cool to see longtime fans finally come on here and get involved with the Pokemon community. I'm sure you'll be able to not only expand your knowledge of the franchise, but also have loads of fun and to make some cool friends in the process! You should take the time to check out each and everyone of the forums, and don't hesitate to get started posting right away. It's what I do, and it always good to learn by experiencing an event firsthand, no?

Anyway, we have about every forum related to anything about Pokemon, and even our very own fan made Pokemon games in the Hacks Studio section. We even have a couple non Pokemon forums for you to chill out, discuss and have fun. Try them all out! xD

Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll try my best. :) Hope to see you stick around and enjoy yourself! Ciao. ^^

Back