• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    Hello , All Pokemon Fans
    My name is Arun s. I am from India. I love pokemon games

Years
  • Heya Arun! Welcome aboard the forum and good to meet you. :D

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? How long have you been a fan? Anything you're here to do or discuss in particular? I'd love to know a little more about you if you'd like to tell us but it's up to you. [: Enjoy your stay on the forum either way and be sure to ask one of our lovely staff if you need anything!

Years
  • Ah Arun welcome to the forums! It's Hikamaru from the battle server by the way.

If you're a Pokemon fan who's looking for a fun community, you definitely picked the right one that's for sure. As Sheep said, why not tell us more about yourself? We love getting to know more about you and it can help open up potential favorite boards for you. And I'm always happy to chat so you're always welcome to leave me a message on my profile whenever you feel like it!

Have a great time Arun and I do look forward to seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Back