• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hi Conflict! Welcome to PC. :D

I'm sure you can contribute given how much there is to discuss here. [: What're you interested in? When did you get into Pokemon? Planning to buy OR/AS when those come out? Just some things to help you get started so we can get to know you a little more.

Enjoy your time exploring and be sure to ask a staff member if there's ever anything you need! We're always around and happy to lend a hand.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey and welcome! Nice to have you aboard and everyone contributes even if they dont try :) So feel free to tell us alittle about yourself. what's your fav type? First poke game? Favorite Pokemon? Do u like rom hacking? We have topics for everyone everywhere so feel free to share your opinion and if your interested in certain pokemon and want to discuss them i recommend joining a pokemon club if you're looking for a challenge we have many of them ranging from im new to holy heck how do u even win haha :D. Theres so many things to discuss in pokemon and if u like shinies theres a club for that too and theres trade shops and quick trade threads that have everything from items to shinies! I myself have one so feel free to stop by and say hi! ;)
    Anyways it was nice to meet you and welcome once again. Cheers :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heyheeeeey! We're always happy to see new faces willing and hoping to contribute! So, I hope to see you around the forums with a smile, and we're always willing to lend you a hand with anything, and you can always come to us anytime you need some form of assistance. <33

Sooo, big welcome to PC, pal! I hope we can become buds and meet again. :3

Years
    And hello from me too! Welcome to the forums, Conflict. As Dragon said we love having new faces contribute to the forum so I'm sure we'll have expectations for you!

You'll definitely have a lot of fun discussing all you can imagine here, and with our huge diversity there's sure to be something you'll love. We have things like ROM hacks, trading, battling, clubs, Pokemon discussions, games or even a little chit-chat.

I hope to see you around, because it's always nice when the new guys do their part to be active members so let's hope all goes well. The staff team, like Dragon and Sheep there, are always around when you need them, and I'm always happy to lend a hand myself because even non-staffers know their way around. Have fun and enjoy it here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Back