• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^^

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm sure you already know where the ROM hacking section is, since you joined for ROM hacking. Anyways, it's always nice to see new faces, so I hope you stick around.

Years
  • Hi Magical, welcome to PC! I lovelove your name, it's beautiful. Be sure to log in often so it doesn't go to waste. :)

Hacking is very popular here so you'll find a lot of amazing games around the hacking category.. I played a lot of them back in the day, especially Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky as they were some of my favorites. Do you have any hacked games you like? And are you planning to make your own in the future? If you are you can find quite a bit of tools across the community to help out as well.

Enjoy your time here. :D If you need anything you're welcome to ask!

Years
  • I was so surprised that name was not taken yet, so it's lucky you snapped it up but do be active as Sheep said because PC is cool. Anyways, welcome aboard Magical!

As the others said, you'll definitely know the ROM Hacking boards will become your favorite section of the forums since PC is famous for its hacks. There's hacks you can download to play, as well as tools and resources for making your own. It's got everything to please every kind of ROM hacker so hopefully you'll find something there. Feel free to check out the other parts of the community as well if you need a break from hacking since I know how tense it can get.

Anyways, guess that's it for now so have a nice time and don't hesitate to contact any staff members!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello! ^^

Hiii, welcome to the forums, and I hope you're having a great night! Ooooh, magical, you say?! Maybe you're a magician! Ah, maybe you've seen.. this trick?

Hello! ^^

.......!

Hello! ^^

Good day, chum, I am Mr. Hat! A pleasure to meet you today!

Hello! ^^

Course, he's always so formal, haha. Anyways! Pleasure to meet you, and no worries, give it sometime to warm up with us! We'll be glad that we can get to know you sometime, at your own pace, I just hope you will have a great time with us, and please, don't be shy calling this your second home! See you soon! :3

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Hello Magical (what a great name), welcome to PokeCommunity. I will be waiting to see your magical touch on ROM Hack! Oh LoL!~

Anyway, do you have any ROM Hack experience? What make you want to join PokeCommunity? Good luck searching for ROM Hack!:)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

If you came here for ROM Hacking, as others have mentioned, you'll want to hop on over to our extensive section on the topic - tutorials, tips and hacks-in-progress are all here, as well as the finished products! Are you interested in making your own, or playing others'? If the former, you'll find that making a team is a great way to make friends here! If the latter...I can't say I blame you; it all looks horrendously complex. xD

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back