• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Hi i'm woyoo!!

i randomly came across this forum and decided to create an account on here ><
    how is everybody

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Congrats on randomly stumbling across the forum! Out of curiosity, what were you looking for? Info about ORAS, perhaps? We've had a lot of members join with the release of those games. Or perhaps you're a long-time fan who just happened to find us? Whatever the case, it's lovely to have you here, and I look forward to seeing you around! If you ever need anything, feel free to VM or PM me~

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    aa thank you!!

it was an XY related post about secrets within the game! it was interesting but tbh i didn't really like XY story wise and there weren't many characters i liked either, except for sycamore and the female protag

but yh im currently playing alpha sapphire and im enjoying it a looot ; ;
    Gen 3 is forever my fav, thanks for having me here =^^=

Years
  • Glad you're enjoying ORAS because I really am too, eee. Just about to tackle the Battle Resort again after getting back from the store. X and Y were good too though, at least in my eyes, though ORAS are definitely better overall. Hoenn is even more amazing now. 8D Welcome, woyoo!

How're you faring so far? Hope all has been well with you here on PokeCommunity. If you'd like to talk you're welcome to shoot me a message as well so don't hesitate to poke a member if they interest you and whatnot. Looking forward to having you aboard. [;

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! I guess you're allll geared up for the holidays? Hehe. That's a really cute avatar; welcome to the forums. :3

And I'm doing great! How about you? Yeah, X&Y could of gotten some more work especially when it comes to post game, or the plot itself, but maybe if they made a third game from the Kalos region like 'Z' or something, it will fix things! We'll see. <33

Great to have you here! Have a waaaailord of a time, and I hope to see you again real soon! Lemme know if you have any questions. <33

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    LSLDJDSk ikr oras is the bomb TT_TT im so happy they made remakes ugh falling in love with all the characters all over again, i just beat flannery yh...im taking it kinda slow LOL
    anyways thank you for you warm welcome ; ; it is nice to meet you aa

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    YEAH I AM!! december is the month where i am the giddiest bc i am santa in the flesh..jk
    and thank you ; ; it means a lot since i drew it myself haha ;;
    also thanks for such a warm welcome you guys are so sweet T T

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Thank you, yes i love Hoenn so much my fav gen TwT i remember i was so obsessed with sapphire back in 2003 it feels so nostalgic to be walking around in hoenn again

I hope you are able to get your hands on a 3DS soon so you can play, knowing that you like Gen 3 as well, i bet you'll love oras as much as i do T_T what i really like about the remakes are how much cooler team Aqua has become, im not that far in the game but everything about it is perfect, that is all i can say
    also my fav mega evos are mega swampert and mega slowbro!! they're so cute

Back