• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Diver Girl

Number #1 Misty Fan
Years
  • Hello I am Diver Girl and I love Pokemon. I love Water Pokemon most of all. I am here to have fun and talk about Pokemon. see you around.

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to the site! We have a Water Pokemon Fan Club, if you're interested, the link to it can be found here. Otherwise, we have a lot of Water type fans around, so you should be able to fit in. I hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to the forums tonight; I'm Dragon, and it's a pleasure to have you here with us~!

Oooh, what water pokemon do you like most of all? Hands down my favourite has to be Milotic, but y'know, I also love Quagsire, Manaphy, Luvdisc, Gorebyss.. etc, etc. Water pokemon in general are really rad! I didn't really use a water mono team yet though. Maybe this can be a sign, hehe.

Anyways, don't be shy to jump right in! You can talk about anything pokemon related with us upon the different boards, and even come chat with us in the general chat boards too! And I'd love to see you around! Cheers, and take care! Message me if you have any questions about the forum. <33

Diver Girl

Number #1 Misty Fan
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to the forums tonight; I'm Dragon, and it's a pleasure to have you here with us~!

Oooh, what water pokemon do you like most of all? Hands down my favourite has to be Milotic, but y'know, I also love Quagsire, Manaphy, Luvdisc, Gorebyss.. etc, etc. Water pokemon in general are really rad! I didn't really use a water mono team yet though. Maybe this can be a sign, hehe.

Anyways, don't be shy to jump right in! You can talk about anything pokemon related with us upon the different boards, and even come chat with us in the general chat boards too! And I'd love to see you around! Cheers, and take care! Message me if you have any questions about the forum. <33
    So quick to reply I like that. My fav Water Pokemon is probably Sharpedo. I like to name it Snacker like the shark from Banjo-Kazooie. Oh and I have done some Water mono runs. I will have to post the pics of the Hall of Fame teams.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So quick to reply I like that. My fav Water Pokemon is probably Sharpedo. I like to name my Snacker like the shark from Banjo-Kazooie. Oh and I have done some Water mono runs. I will have to post the pics of the Hall of Fame teams.

Oooh, Sharpedo's are awesome; my friend a shiny sharpedo who did awesome with it, so, maybe I'll fish around for one of my own. :3

Do you have Pokemon X&Y, or maybe OR/AS? o:

Diver Girl

Number #1 Misty Fan
    Years
  • Oooh, Sharpedo's are awesome; my friend a shiny sharpedo who did awesome with it, so, maybe I'll fish around for one of my own. :3

Do you have Pokemon X&Y, or maybe OR/AS? o:

I don't have any new Pokemon games :( but maybe one day I will. I remember my first shiny it was a Krabby, well that the first shiny I remember. Caught it by the daycare playing Pokemon gold. Oh the memories.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I don't have any new Pokemon games :( but maybe one day I will. I remember my first shiny it was a Krabby, well that the first shiny I remember. Caught it by the daycare playing Pokemon gold. Oh the memories.

Teeeeeechnically, my first shiny was the Red Gyarados from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. xD But after that found a shiny Noctowl, shiny Stantler and a few others. <33

But yeah, I hope that you'll get the new games soon! Did you have a new pokemon game that you had your eye on? o:

Diver Girl

Number #1 Misty Fan
    Years
  • Teeeeeechnically, my first shiny was the Red Gyarados from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. xD But after that found a shiny Noctowl, shiny Stantler and a few others. <33

But yeah, I hope that you'll get the new games soon! Did you have a new pokemon game that you had your eye on? o:

Alpha Sapphire, I was thinking of getting the game but the game cost money and I need to buy a DS to play it on. I need to save the money.

Years
  • As a fellow fan of Water-types, I have to send my welcomes too. But yes, Water-types are the coolest, and I'm sure you agree with that. Welcome aboard Diver Girl!

From what I've seen it appears you've found the Water-type club and already joined, so I can tell you'll love it over there. Nice fave you have in Sharpedo there. I think it's one of the more badass-looking Water Pokemon and it even gained a new Mega Evolution that puts it into a whole new league on the competitive scale. I mainly love a lot of cuter Water-types, such as most of the starters, like Oshawott, the one you're seeing in my avatar/sig right now, who happens to be my fave Pokemon.

Anyways, good luck and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around the forums and if you're looking for a fellow Water-type fan I'm always happy to have you on board! Feel free to leave a visitor message whenever you are interested in having a chat!

- Hikamaru

Diver Girl

Number #1 Misty Fan
    Years
  • As a fellow fan of Water-types, I have to send my welcomes too. But yes, Water-types are the coolest, and I'm sure you agree with that. Welcome aboard Diver Girl!

From what I've seen it appears you've found the Water-type club and already joined, so I can tell you'll love it over there. Nice fave you have in Sharpedo there. I think it's one of the more badass-looking Water Pokemon and it even gained a new Mega Evolution that puts it into a whole new league on the competitive scale. I mainly love a lot of cuter Water-types, such as most of the starters, like Oshawott, the one you're seeing in my avatar/sig right now, who happens to be my fave Pokemon.

Anyways, good luck and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around the forums and if you're looking for a fellow Water-type fan I'm always happy to have you on board! Feel free to leave a visitor message whenever you are interested in having a chat!

- Hikamaru

Thank you. Sharpedo is bad ass and that is why I like it. I like cool/scary Pokemon more than cute Pokemon but I still like cute Pokemon.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Well im a little late but welcome!
    Anyways i see you joined the water type pokemon fan club thats a great club and the owner is very nice!
    Whats your favorite pokemon?
    If u got any questions feel free to vm me btw and maybe we will chat again sometime :)

Diver Girl

Number #1 Misty Fan
    Years
  • Well im a little late but welcome!
    Anyways i see you joined the water type pokemon fan club thats a great club and the owner is very nice!
    Whats your favorite pokemon?
    If u got any questions feel free to vm me btw and maybe we will chat again sometime :)
    Better late than never. I already said what my fav Pokemon is but it is Sharpedo. Yeah I joined the Water club as soon as I saw it.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Better late than never. I already said what my fav Pokemon is but it is Sharpedo. Yeah I joined the Water club as soon as I saw it.

Oh sorry i didnt look up haha
    Cool i just made a new topic gonna try and see if i can get it more active again haha :D

Years
  • Hey Diver Girl! Your username is just gorgeous and the font you chose even more so. Hope you stick around so it doesn't go to waste. :3 Welcome to PC.

Aand water types are amazing.. I'm still trying to decide on which I want to use in Alpha Sapphire since I'm exhausted of surfing on an HM slave all the time, urgh. Sharpedo is very high on my list but I'm not sure if I want to teach him Surf since he's primarily a physical attacker. Well, plenty of time to figure that out.

So happy that you've joined the water type club already ahhh! It's a very good club managed by quite the dedicated member so be sure to stop by often and discuss. You seem like a very sweet person yourself so please do enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to poke a staff member if you need anything. Cheers. <3

Diver Girl

Number #1 Misty Fan
    Years
  • Hey Diver Girl! Your username is just gorgeous and the font you chose even more so. Hope you stick around so it doesn't go to waste. :3 Welcome to PC.

Aand water types are amazing.. I'm still trying to decide on which I want to use in Alpha Sapphire since I'm exhausted of surfing on an HM slave all the time, urgh. Sharpedo is very high on my list but I'm not sure if I want to teach him Surf since he's primarily a physical attacker. Well, plenty of time to figure that out.

So happy that you've joined the water type club already ahhh! It's a very good club managed by quite the dedicated member so be sure to stop by often and discuss. You seem like a very sweet person yourself so please do enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to poke a staff member if you need anything. Cheers. <3

Thank you for the welcome.

Back