• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Rman917

Rman
    Years
    Hi, I'm Rman917. I have played Pokémon since Platinum back in 2009 and I love it (I mean that I love Pokémon in general, not just that game). I have never really done any competitive battling or online stuff, so I have joined. I also want to start putting together a competitive team, and I have no knowledge on that, so any help or tips would be very helpful.

I am on Steam, I am Rman without the 917 on there, so check that out, I guess.

Anyways, glad to be part of the community, see you all in-game (or not)!

Years
    PC is never short of competitive players, so you'll definitely have no issues settling in. Welcome aboard Rman917! Hopefully you're having a happy 2015 so far, or if you're still waiting then I'm sure you'll have fun when the celebration comes around.

Our Battling & Team Building board has everything you need in the competitive field, such as advice on teams, or general discussion of the competitive metagame. Our specialized team raters are always happy to patch up any flaws you have, and we also have a Showdown server you can visit. Pretty much everything there will be able to help you stick around in general.

If you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask any staff members but anyone here's always happy to lend a hand to you. I'll be sure to see you around, and have fun during your time with us!

- Hikamaru

Hiya Rman! You've come to the right place, welcome to PC. [:

Yeah the battling forum here is quite extensive so you'll get plenty of help there without a doubt. I don't battle online or over Showdown much unless they're random battles, but then it's all luck-based so I get my behind handed to me a lot. xD;; Though PokeCommunity has a lot of knowledgeable battlers so learning the ins and outs of it all shouldn't be difficult given all the help you'll receive.

Good luck and enjoy discussing things here! Hope you have a great new year and will stick around for a long while.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, Platinum! Good stuff; used to love playing that game a lot! Though right now I'm busy playing away on my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire file trying to breed, but yeah, maybe I'll turn that back to that soon! Anywhooo. Welcome! It's always awesome having another pokemon fan here. <33

Usually I play a lot of OU games whenever I get the chance but yeah, maybe I can help you there if you're looking for any tips? Mmm, but yeah as said, we have a battling board, so, you can receive help there too! But yeah, don't be afraid on checking out any other sort of board too. :3

Glad to have you here with us! Love it if we can chat again; see you soon! Have a grand time! <33

Back