• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello !

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    Hi, I'm Lati003
    I'm Pokemon Fan since over 9 years old !!
    Nice to meet you!

Years
  • And nice to meet you too Lati! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, and I hope all is well for you.

Going by what little info you've left, why not expand on your intro and tell us more about yourself? Getting to know more about you can help us recommend sections you might like or even potential new friends who share interests with you. So, you've been into Pokemon since you were only 9? You surely must be someone dedicated to the franchise if that's what I think, and I sorta got into Pokemon around near that age as well and I still love it today.

Well, I hope you have fun with posting around and if you ever need assistance, you can always contact a staff member with the bolded usernames. Anyways, have a nice weekend and I'll be seeing you soon!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hiya Lati! Welcome to PokeCommunity, we're glad to have you. The more the merrier. ♥

So what's your favorite game? Being into Pokemon since 9 years old is pretty impressive, we have that in common. :) I got into it with Red and Blue waaay back in the late 1990s. We have a lot of wonderful fans here of all ages so you're sure to fit in nicely! See you around and don't ever hesitate to ask if you need any help or just want to chat - the staff and members alike are always around. Enjoy your time!

Back