• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Melacine

kik: melacinee
Years
  • Hiii so even though my username is Melacine, most people refer to me as Dee.

I'm nineteen and just recently got back into playing Pokemon, and am a very inexperienced competitive battler lol. I've just started EV/IV training and such, but I have a six Pokemon team (in my signature) so feel free to hit me up for a battle because I could certainly use the practice.

I'm pretty into art, and I do commissions and such so if you need a reference for a character of yours or want me to draw you something, we can work out a deal! I designed and drew the woman in my avatar; she's a character of mine that I created for a Pokemon roleplay forum I was on like, months ago lol.

I just joined hoping to make some friends and maybe get a bit closer to completing my Pokedex <3

Feel free to message me and say hi. I have AIM/KIK so if you want to chat, just ask!

Years
  • You made that avatar yourself? You must be very talented if that's anything to go by, but aside that welcome aboard Dee!

So you're someone getting into competitive play... looks like the Battling & Team Building board might interest you here, and there's lots of advice you'll learn from our battling experts around there, and do check out the Showdown server as well. Sadly I'm not a serious battler myself but I sometimes hang around the server to chat with fellow members. Trade Corner is also around here if you're looking to trade and complete your Pokedex.

Anyways, I hope that has you all covered and do enjoy your stay here at PC! I'll definitely be sure to catch you around the forums and the Showdown server.

Melacine

Years
  • You made that avatar yourself? You must be very talented if that's anything to go by, but aside that welcome aboard Dee!

So you're someone getting into competitive play... looks like the Battling & Team Building board might interest you here, and there's lots of advice you'll learn from our battling experts around there, and do check out the Showdown server as well. Sadly I'm not a serious battler myself but I sometimes hang around the server to chat with fellow members. Trade Corner is also around here if you're looking to trade and complete your Pokedex.

Anyways, I hope that has you all covered and do enjoy your stay here at PC! I'll definitely be sure to catch you around the forums and the Showdown server.

Thank you! It's a cropped portion of a larger picture.

I was just lurking around the Trade forum, but I'll likely head over to the Battling and Team Building board soon!

Melacine

Years
  • Heey there Dee!, and welcome to PC!. You joined the right community!, I'm sure of that.

Ooh, competitve battling?. I love it!, I tend to battle a lot. You play on Showdown or console?, as Hikari said. You should check the Battling & Team Building and Showdown server. They're great places to learn about competitive, if you ever want to battle with me, just ask!. If you need help as well, just ask as well!. And if you want to chat, just send me a message!. Good luck, and hope you stay active!.

thanks for the welcome! yeah, battling is so fun when you actually know about EVs and such. it's a whole new world ( ayy Disney reference)! so much more fun than in game play, imo. I play on a 3DS btw.

But yes! I'll be sure to hit you up if I ever want to talk or battle!

Years
  • Hi Dee. ^_^ Welcome to PC! I'm a pretty inexperienced battler too haha, I breed a lot of babies with good IVs and egg moves but never think about how well they'd all go together on a team. Much more focused on having my favorites all trained up and ready.. you're sure to learn a lot here though as we have many battlers so good on you for joining. :')

Have fun and see you! Wahey for having artists aboard too, super awesome.

Melacine

Years
  • Hi Dee. ^_^ Welcome to PC! I'm a pretty inexperienced battler too haha, I breed a lot of babies with good IVs and egg moves but never think about how well they'd all go together on a team. Much more focused on having my favorites all trained up and ready.. you're sure to learn a lot here though as we have many battlers so good on you for joining. :')

Have fun and see you! Wahey for having artists aboard too, super awesome.

Hi! Looks like we are in the same boat, battle-wise bc I have no idea what I'm doing either. A friend of mine keeps trying to get me to use "good" Pokemon but all I want is to use my faves haha.

Yesss I have BOXES of babies with good/decent IVs! I have like, a box of Eevee's right now bc I'm trying to breed a Sylveon for my doubles team. We should trade sometime and exchange little baby Pokemon <3

Back