• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 20, 2015
    Hello! I am CageTheMartyr, a 15 year old Pokemon fanatic!
    --------
    I am a big fan of fire Pokemon, especially Infernape, It is my favorite fire type starting Pokemon.
    --------
    I joined pokemon community to meet new friends and be able to talk to people who are far better trainers than me so i can get better, also this means I can make new friends!
    --------
    I have a GPXPLUS account which is the same as the user name as what this account is called! So feel free to add me!
    --------
    Finally, I will be setting up an account for skype where people from the forum can add me so hang tight for that!
    --------
    Happy training!

The.Lethal.Cherrim

Vampire Cherrim
    Years
  • Hello CageTheMartyr, welcome to the forum.
    I am very new to this forum as well and I like it so far and I'm sure you will to.
    I also very much enjoy Infernape. Chimchar and evolutions are my favorite starter Pokemon of all in fact.
    Well nice to meet ya, see ya around the forum hopefully.
    If you want a Poke friend to talk to feel free to message, and all of that.

Years
  • Nice ta meetcha Martyr! Since you're 15 years old I'm assuming you started out with 3rd or 4th gen? Which would explain why you may like Infernape so much. Lol just doing a little detective work don't mind me. Anyways to get the ball rolling, let me ask you what your favorite gen is for the games? My favorite is Black. I just loved the characters and graphics and contrary to what everyone else believes I didn't feel like the Pokemon designs were all too bad.

Anyway see ya around and if you have any questions just give me or anyone from staff a shout! :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hello Cage! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Infernape is really a cool Pokémon, I used one in my second Diamond playthrough and it was a great member on my team. If you're a real fan of fire Pokémon, you should definitely check out The Pyromancers, the fire type fan club here.
    Our Battle Server is really the place to go if you want to chat or do Pokémon battles. There is even more chatting than actual battling going on there, a great place to make some new friends. If you want to learn about building a Pokémon team, Battling and Team Building is a great place to go. You can find tutorials over there as well as a bunch of people willing to review teams.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, you can always send me a message!

Have fun on PokéCommunity!

Years
  • And hello to you too Cage! Chimchar happens to be my fave Sinnoh starter too! Always been a handy team member in literally every Sinnoh playthrough I've done.

I was going to recommend the Fire-type club to you, but H.A.N. already got that covered, and also a few other sections... only for Fun Size to cover that as well, so yeah expect a short intro from me unfortunately, but the Fire-type club is definitely one you should start off with in terms of where to look for interests.

I can however suggest you look around the adoption center and sign up for a mentor to assist you, who is typically a member with good knowledge in the forums and it's a nice opportunity to make a new friend. Other than that, good luck with getting adjusted and do enjoy your time with us!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'd looove to become friends with you; you can send me a message anytime you feel to! Ah, and welcome to PC; you can call me Dragon! How are you today? I hope that you'll enjoy everything around here! C:

Fire types are pretty cool; I like Volcarona and Typhlosion myself, but yeah, they're all a glorious mix! Still though, I hope that you'll explore to your hearts content and if you have any questions then you can see me! I'll be more than happy to~ <33

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 20, 2015
    Actually i started with the second generation! when my brother gave me his old gameboy with pokemon crystal!

Thank you to everyone who has posted, you have made me feel very welcome, i will check out the adoption center at some point! I shall try to add you all as friends!
    Again thank you!

Years
  • Ooh, I use GPX too. <3 It's addicting.. right now I'm trying to hatch more shinies and so far it's not going well at all lol. Still at only two. Anyways, welcome, Cage! Seems like you've pretty awesome taste so why not stick around as an active member? ;P We would most definitely love to have you. Cheers yes!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 20, 2015
    I defiantly will, i want to meet people and also what is your GPX? i will add you to my pal pad. Mine is CageTheMartyr

Back