• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • My name is Debbie im 23 and love playing pokemon
    I have Autism, so if i take a long time to understand something or if i fail to realise when something is a joke or is sarcasm please try to be paitent with me :)

Any way i signed up because i want to learn more about competitve battling :)

Santalune Forest

Oh dear, he's here
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome! If you want to learn more about competitive battling, there are quite a lot of people on
    https://pokecommunity.psim.us
    who would love to help! Just ask them some questions. The chatroom is quite often busy though, so it might take a minute or two for them to get around to your question. The battle server also has a pokemon battling emulator which you can use to sharpen your competitive edge, with any team you want, without having to train them!

Years
  • Oh hey I'm autistic as well! So it looks like we'll get along pretty well here, and also it's nice to meet you Deb!

You have difficulty with identifying jokes and sarcasm? I'm pretty much the total opposite, as I'm someone with a big laugh that literally goes off at almost anything I'd find funny, and I'm also a bit of a comedian myself so you would imagine how much jokes come out of me. Anyhow, if you're interested in competitive battling the one above me has got you covered with the Showdown server, but do also peek around the Battling & Team Building section where you can learn some new things about the metagame.

I'm sadly not a dedicated battler, but I may still pop by the server for chatting and that's perfectly fine! Good luck to you and hopefully you'll fit in with us, and for now I'll be seeing you.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, DebzD21! And aw, it's okay. We're quite tolerant towards that sort of thing! I hope that you're having fun so far~ You can call me Dragon. I hope to see you stick around! If you ever need anything, be it advice or assistance with the forums, I'm always open to messages. I enjoy a nice chat too, of course! ♥ Have fun~

Years
  • Hi Debbie! Welcome to PC. Sorry bout your problem with Autism, but we're all super understanding here and I doubt anyone will care if you're slow to the draw or something. You're just a part of the community!

Anyways like every else has said you should definitely check out the Battling & Team Building section as well as the Showdown server for your competitive battling needs.

Hope to see you around and feel free to give me or a staff member a shout if you have a question about anything :)

Years
  • Wow thanks for the great welcome everyone :) so kind of you all and thanks for the suggestions about the competitive battling part of the forum i will take a look :)

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • Hi Debz :D , Welcome to PC!
    I am a new member here too, but here i found some nice & friendly people and i am sure you will make more friends here.
    Good Luck :)

Years
  • Hi Debbie. ^_^ No worries, you seem like a great person so I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. We're really glad having you! Battling's an awesome thing to dive into so hope you enjoy learning about it here.. personally I'm pretty bad at it ahaha, but tons of resources and knowledgeable battlers around to help out.

Have fun. :D

Back