• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :)

Years
  • Hi there everyone!
    My name is Emmj60.
    I don't watch the anime much but I have watch some of the episodes in Pokemon XY ( episodes 1 - 42 )
    But I love the main games but what I love the most is the rom hack " Pokemon Glazed "
    Some of the Pokemons that I love :
    Mew <3

Snorlax

Charizard

Lucario

Pikachu!

That's all and I hope I will have good experiences in the PokeCommunity :)

Years
  • And hello to you too! How's everything going, Emmj?

So you're mainly into Pokemon games? That's awesome as it is, and as for your listed fave Pokemon it's no surprise you're into the really popular stuff, as in popular with the general fanbase and everything. I assume 1st Gen is your fave generation since most of your fave Pokemon are from that generation?

I hope you do have great experiences here and make so many new friends along the way. On that note, I'll be sure to catch you around soon!

Years
  • Glazed is extremely popular around here! Haven't played it yet, looks like I'm missing out. Welcome to PC, Emm, good to have you. :3 The XY anime is pretty great so far and a vast improvement over the B/W series imho.. enjoyed that one at first but later on it got exhausting. Serena is a huge breath of fresh air.

I'm sure you'll have a good experience so long as you stick around! Enjoy your time. :)

Back