• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Hi, I am Independent Cheetah. I have played every Pokemon game except for the very first one. I am currently playing Pokemon Silver, on my GBA. I am excited to join this community!

Years
  • Hello to you too, Cheetah! Always nice to have more friendly faces around here.

So, you played all generations except 1st Gen? How are you enjoying Silver by the way? Assuming you're a Johto fan if I'm right? I personally like a lot of the newer games myself, 5th Gen in particular is my top fave but I feel so sad that Unova gets hated so much and people fail to recognize its true brilliance.

Anyways, I'm sure you will not regret joining since there is so much to love about PC and I hope you have fun joining in all the topics around the community. I'll be seeing you later, but for now enjoy yourself!

Akyso

❤ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧ sparkle for you ❤
    Years
  • Hi! How are you? :D

You must be an old fan of Pokemon, huh? I have only gone to Gen 4, and I don't bother going to play the other games. I'm not a big fan of looking at sprites. XD I mostly like the new games, and that's kinda why I like Kalos, so much. :p

Are you looking for anything particular here on PokeCommunity? Maybe you could try out the rom hacks rooms. I quite like the creative hacks you can find there c:

Do you have a favorite Pokemon? I can't think of any Pokemon relatively similar to a cheetah, but I quite like Ninetales :)

I hope you enjoy your stay at PokeCommunity, as long as that might be! :D

Years
  • G/S/C are such good games. Will always be amazing regardless of how old they are so I'm glad you're playing them. I've done so many challenges on G/S/C and R/S/E that I lost count! Aha. Welcome, Cheetah~ nice to have you. :') Stick around with us please and have an amazing time discussing Pokemon or whatever else - tons to do around here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii Cheetah, I'm Dragon. Welcome! Silver and the rest of the games featuring Johto are awesomeeee. In fact, I was going to go back to playing Pokemon SoulSilver soon since I already played the heck out of Pokemon HeartGold, but yeah! But yeeees, I hope to see you soon, and you're always welcome to contact any of the staff members if you need any assistance! <33

Back