• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

BuyaKazZa

#I_Love_Dragonite
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Hello im BuyaKazZa im new here i come here because i want to make a rom hack still im dont know how to make events with the advance map and dont know how to make more house when i do them when i try them i get teleported to another
    Part of the game so if anyone can give me some "studies" i would really apreciate also sorry for my bad english im portuguese

Last edited:

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Hey there! It's nice to meet you. c:

I think these forums should help you with whatever you need. Hope you stay around though and enjoy everything this site has to offer. Cheerio~!

Have you checked out the Tools, Tutorials & Resources forum yet like Lapis suggested? 8] Lots of good guides there, including a starting out directory that should be pinned at the top of that forum. I don't know much about hacking personally but you're welcome to ask questions about those guides/tutorials in their respective threads or check out the Beginner's Lounge.

Much luck and welcome to PokeCommunity, BuyaKazZa! No worries about your English - we just hope you'll stick around since there is soo much to do here. Have fun!

BuyaKazZa

#I_Love_Dragonite
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Thank you guys i really need tht help really thanks i will try to allways be here in the forum and , who knows if someday i post a hack :)

Back