• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hello everyone!

Even though i've been registered since last year i've not been on the site a lot but I thought it was the right time to introduce myself.

I will be mostly here lurking or in the trading section since I know nothing about breeding and EV's etc.

Anyway it's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope I have a great time here!

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    Hi there, d a n n y! I hope you enjoy PC, it's a great place to hang out and make new friends! There are plenty of people here who can help you with things like EV Training and breeding for IVs and Natures, so don't be afraid to ask questions~

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
    G'day mate, its a pleasure to meet ya, geez I remember the times back when my friend used to mention EV and IV training and natures and sll that to me and i was like meh, i dont need that. Then one day I was bored and decided to learn how to do it, within half the day i was breeding a HA Iron Fist Infernape with ThunderPunch and IVs in HP/ATK/DEF/SPDEF/SPD. What. A. Bluddy. Nightmare. I did it though, still use that guy to this day. 6 months ago i decided to do an Umbreon too, 5IV/Shiny. got it after 150 Eggs. Goddayum was I relieved hahaha.

Sorry 'bout that, got carried away and couldnt bring myself to delete it all heehee

Years
    Hi there, d a n n y! I hope you enjoy PC, it's a great place to hang out and make new friends! There are plenty of people here who can help you with things like EV Training and breeding for IVs and Natures, so don't be afraid to ask questions~

Thanks! One of the main reasons i decided to 'join' the community is to make friends that actually play pokemon!

G'day mate, its a pleasure to meet ya, geez I remember the times back when my friend used to mention EV and IV training and natures and sll that to me and i was like meh, i dont need that. Then one day I was bored and decided to learn how to do it, within half the day i was breeding a HA Iron Fist Infernape with ThunderPunch and IVs in HP/ATK/DEF/SPDEF/SPD. What. A. Bluddy. Nightmare. I did it though, still use that guy to this day. 6 months ago i decided to do an Umbreon too, 5IV/Shiny. got it after 150 Eggs. Goddayum was I relieved hahaha.

Sorry 'bout that, got carried away and couldnt bring myself to delete it all heehee

Don't get me started lol, I tried it once and found it horrible..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Pleased to meet you as well, Danny. =) Welcome back to PC.

I'm pretty well-versed in IVs and EVs so you're welcome to message me for help if you like, though of course we have a lot of other knowledgeable folk and plenty of guides to help out. PC's full of great people. 8] Fingers crossed you'll be here a while and not disappear this time! See you around.

edit: and just to let you know for the future: double posting's not usually permitted here unless stated otherwise (posting twice or more in a row). If you have something to add and no one's posted after you you're welcome to edit your last post or use the multiquote button (looks like a quotation mark with a plus near it on many forum themes) to quote more than one person in a single post. Not sure if you were aware or not but it's something I'd suggest knowing for the future since your posts will end up being merged.

Years
    Pleased to meet you as well, Danny. =) Welcome back to PC.

I'm pretty well-versed in IVs and EVs so you're welcome to message me for help if you like, though of course we have a lot of other knowledgeable folk and plenty of guides to help out. PC's full of great people. 8] Fingers crossed you'll be here a while and not disappear this time! See you around.

edit: and just to let you know for the future: double posting's not usually permitted here unless stated otherwise (posting twice or more in a row). If you have something to add and no one's posted after you you're welcome to edit your last post or use the multiquote button (looks like a quotation mark with a plus near it on many forum themes) to quote more than one person in a single post. Not sure if you were aware or not but it's something I'd suggest knowing for the future since your posts will end up being merged.

Thanks! I had no idea that wasn't allowed so i'll keep that in mind next time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    A pleasure to meet you too! And don't worry, everyone makes the double posting mistake every now and then, but as long as you learned from it all is good! Anyway, hopefully you'll be more active this time around, and I do look forward on seeing you around the forums! I'm Dragon~

Thank you for joining us again! The trade section is sure to help you outw ith any EV or breeding questions you might have! If you have any questions about the forums, please poke me via PM or VM, and I'd be more than happy to answer them~ Have a great day! ♥

Back