• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hi guys and girls!
    I'm an italian rom hacker, i'm here because i just started to work again to an Hack Rom, so i would love to share with you my job and maybe find someone that can help me too!
    I don't know what else to say, i hope this website will help me improving my english too (at the moment i think it's horrible my english).

Thank you to everyone who will answer to this thread :)

Have a nice day!

Tyraeklis

Dark Overlord
    Years
  • Hi guys and girls!
    I'm an italian rom hacker, i'm here because i just started to work again to an Hack Rom, so i would love to share with you my job and maybe find someone that can help me too!
    I don't know what else to say, i hope this website will help me improving my english too (at the moment i think it's horrible my english).

Thank you to everyone who will answer to this thread :)

Have a nice day!

Welcome bro! I am also new here, so I came to welcome someone like me.
    You began to create a certain Hack, right? Already have a name?
    And have a nice day you too

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hiya, Feel! Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your time here.

It's really great to hear you're making a rom hack, it's a lot of work but it pays off in the end :) You should definitely check out all our romhacking sections, as there's plenty of great tutorials, resources, and helpful people which I'm sure will help your romhack be the best it can be!

Hope to see you around, good luck on your rom hack!

Years
  • I love your username. Hopefully you'll be around as an active member from now on because it would stink for that to go to waste. x'D Hiya and welcome! Nice meeting you!

Yeahh many people come here hoping to learn how to hack so you're in a good place. Personally I've no knowledge in that regard but places like the Beginner's Lounge and Tutorials forums can definitely help out. Good luck and please do let the staff know if you're unsure where to post.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Feel, welcome to PC! What's your hack called, I don't know much about making rom hacks but I wish you the best of luck with yours! Lucky, I've always wanted to go to Italy I heard the food their is amazing! Anyways, welcome to PC if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up wit ha mssage. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever want to leave a message on my profile you're more than welcome to. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. See you around.

Back