• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Yatoumori

Master Woofington
Years
  • Hello! Technically speaking this isn't my first time on PC; I had joined about seven years ago, under the name lucariojon, and was relatively inactive in terms of posting; however, I wanted a fresh start of sorts a few months back, and decided to make a new account. I have been primarily using this account to talk to some people I met on that account since then, but decided to finally actually be active again. (As a note, my old account has been inactive for... I believe a little less than a year? In terms of visitor messaging, that is.)

All that aside, I guess I should properly introduce myself. So...

I guess I should start with who I am. I'm 17, male, and in my senior year of high school at the moment. I'll be graduating in a few months; and currently plan on looking into programming after graduating. I am actually trying to learn some languages right now, but I only have a very basic understanding right now, as I'm taking a high school level course for it at the moment; although I am actually looking into learning some on my own.

In terms of interests, well... I like the I guess normal things; video games, anime, music, things of that nature. In terms of video games, some of my favorite franchises include Pokemon, Zelda, and Xenoblade. In terms of non-Nintendo franchises, I like Kingdom Hearts and, to an extent, Final Fantasy. For anime, I watch pretty much anything I find interesting; and for music, I listen to anything I like. I don't really have a "favorite" genre, or a preferred one. :P

I've also been considering getting into competitive Pokemon as of late, but haven't gotten too far into it yet.

Well, I don't think there's much else for me to say right now, so I look forward to hopefully being active on here and meeting some new people. :3

Years
  • I adore your avatar. OPM is one of my addictions and I'm always so excited for new chapters and OVAs.. hopefully there will be a season two very soon hehe. <3 Welcome (back?) to the forum, Silver!

Programming's a very good field to get into and it's pretty much always growing so you have a good future ahead of you if you plan to pursue that. Sometimes I wish I did but at this point I'd rather focus on my current degree and talents.

Please stick around! You seem like a very fun person.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hello! Technically speaking this isn't my first time on PC; I had joined about seven years ago, under the name lucariojon, and was relatively inactive in terms of posting; however, I wanted a fresh start of sorts a few months back, and decided to make a new account. I have been primarily using this account to talk to some people I met on that account since then, but decided to finally actually be active again. (As a note, my old account has been inactive for... I believe a little less than a year? In terms of visitor messaging, that is.)

All that aside, I guess I should properly introduce myself. So...

I guess I should start with who I am. I'm 17, male, and in my senior year of high school at the moment. I'll be graduating in a few months; and currently plan on looking into programming after graduating. I am actually trying to learn some languages right now, but I only have a very basic understanding right now, as I'm taking a high school level course for it at the moment; although I am actually looking into learning some on my own.

In terms of interests, well... I like the I guess normal things; video games, anime, music, things of that nature. In terms of video games, some of my favorite franchises include Pokemon, Zelda, and Xenoblade. In terms of non-Nintendo franchises, I like Kingdom Hearts and, to an extent, Final Fantasy. For anime, I watch pretty much anything I find interesting; and for music, I listen to anything I like. I don't really have a "favorite" genre, or a preferred one. :P

I've also been considering getting into competitive Pokemon as of late, but haven't gotten too far into it yet.

Well, I don't think there's much else for me to say right now, so I look forward to hopefully being active on here and meeting some new people. :3

FINALLY! It makes me really happy that you're starting to get active here! :D I know we've already been talking for quite a while now, but... WELCOME (back) TO PC, BUDDY! ^^

Are there any particular sections that you're looking forward to posting in? And can I totally force you to play at Pokémon Trivia and join the Mystery Dungeon club? :P If you ever need any pointers and/or advice, feel free to ask around! (Or ask me, heh.) Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a blast, and I reeeally hope you enjoy posting around! Believe me, it might seem intimidating at first, but you'll eventually get used to it! :D

Also... WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU PLAY ZELDA?! XD Which Zelda games are your favorite? :o

Yatoumori

Master Woofington
    Years
  • I adore your avatar. OPM is one of my addictions and I'm always so excited for new chapters and OVAs.. hopefully there will be a season two very soon hehe. <3 Welcome (back?) to the forum, Silver!

Programming's a very good field to get into and it's pretty much always growing so you have a good future ahead of you if you plan to pursue that. Sometimes I wish I did but at this point I'd rather focus on my current degree and talents.

Please stick around! You seem like a very fun person.
    Thanks~ It's something my friend recommended I use, cause he actually got me into it himself. :p I actually heard a rumor a while back about season 2; I don't entirely know if it's true, but I believe the creator is working as hard as he can to get the manga ahead as fast as possible.

And yeah, I've heard a lot of good about programming - admittedly I actually like quite a bit how it's always growing. It makes it a bit more exciting in my opinion. :P Although if you don't mind me asking, what are you currently working on in terms of a degree?

Thanks, though~ :3 I'll be sure to stick around and be as active as I can :P
    FINALLY! It makes me really happy that you're starting to get active here! :D I know we've already been talking for quite a while now, but... WELCOME (back) TO PC, BUDDY!

Are there any particular sections that you're looking forward to posting in? And can I totally force you to play at Pokémon Trivia and join the Mystery Dungeon club? If you ever need any pointers and/or advice, feel free to ask around! (Or ask me, heh.) Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a blast, and I reeeally hope you enjoy posting around! Believe me, it might seem intimidating at first, but you'll eventually get used to it! :D

Also... WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU PLAY ZELDA?! XD Which Zelda games are your favorite? :o

Yeah, I've been meaning to come back for a while as you know, but some stuffs got in the way :p Thanks, though~ It feels good to finally be active again, honestly. :P

As for sections, I'm not entirely sure yet; although, yes, I will be checking out Trivia and the Mystery Dungeon Club. :P and I'll ask if I have any questions. xD

Well, admittedly I've kind of only finished Skyward Sword all the way through so I guess... that one and maybe Majora's Mask :P (And Wind Waker is pretty fun, too. and has a pretty cool art style :P Although I haven't gotten as far into that one. xD)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • It's something my friend recommended I use, cause he actually got me into it himself.

Was that friend Furball by any chance? I find it a bit suspicious that both of you guys have a One Punch Man avatar, LOL.

Well, admittedly I've kind of only finished Skyward Sword all the way through so I guess... that one and maybe Majora's Mask :P (And Wind Waker is pretty fun, too. and has a pretty cool art style :P Although I haven't gotten as far into that one. xD)

Man, Skyward Sword is the only 3D title that I've never gotten a chance to play, unfortunately. :x

But YES, Majora's Mask is awesome too, especially on the 3DS! How far did you get in Wind Waker, if you remember? (Wind Waker was Furball's favorite haha, and I personally enjoyed it a lot myself. :D)

Yeah, I've been meaning to come back for a while as you know, but some stuffs got in the way :p Thanks, though~ It feels good to finally be active again, honestly. :P

As for sections, I'm not entirely sure yet; although, yes, I will be checking out Trivia and the Mystery Dungeon Club. :P and I'll ask if I have any questions. xD

No problem! And I'm totally looking forward to seeing you around those places! :D

Yatoumori

Master Woofington
    Years
  • Was that friend Furball by any chance? I find it a bit suspicious that both of you guys have a One Punch Man avatar, LOL.
    Yeah, it was actually him. :P

Man, Skyward Sword is the only 3D title that I've never gotten a chance to play, unfortunately. :x

But YES, Majora's Mask is awesome too, especially on the 3DS! How far did you get in Wind Waker, if you remember? (Wind Waker was Furball's favorite haha, and I personally enjoyed it a lot myself. :D)

You should play it sometime~ I did find some areas a tiny bit annoying (won't spoil anything though :P), but overall it's a pretty good game.

And yeah, Majoras Mask is pretty awesome. xD As for Wind Waker, I wanna say I've...beaten the second boss? It's been a while since I've actually played it, so admittedly I'm considering starting over. :p

No problem! And I'm totally looking forward to seeing you around those places! :D

I'm looking forward to posting it them :3 It'll be fun~
    But yeah, we should probably go back to VMs now :P

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you~! <3 Ah, so you're into programming? You might be interested in the Computers & Technology section, where I'm sure you could find a place to discuss programming if you ever wanted to :3

Other than that, I definitely to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! :)

Back