• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Hello I'm Notus and I'm new here.

I can speak Spanish and a bit English.

I love Pokemon, my favourite Pokemon is Darkrai and Wigglytuff!

A greeting! :)

Years
  • Wigglytuff is adorable! I'd love a plush of one haha. :p Welcome to PC Notus, good to meet you! Anything you want to do here on PC and how long have you been a Pokémon fan? Be sure to stick around and keep posting either way, there really is a lot to do here. ^^

Cheers and if you need help you're welcome to ask me!

Years
  • Hey there, Welcome to PC Notus!! Darkrai is also one of my favourite pokemon. Wigglypuff is also so cute. You like anything else. If you want any place to start posting come in playground. Its really awesome and good for beginners. Try to stick around and if you want any help just VM me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello I'm Notus and I'm new here.

I can speak Spanish and a bit English.

I love Pokemon, my favourite Pokemon is Darkrai and Wigglytuff!

A greeting! :)
    Welcome to PC, notus (: what does the "gm" in your username stand for? Curious!

Don't worry about languages. I pretty much learned to type and talk English well thanks to these forums, honestly. I've gotten a lot of friends here over the years, hopefully you will too!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Welcome to PC, notus (: what does the "gm" in your username stand for? Curious!

Don't worry about languages. I pretty much learned to type and talk English well thanks to these forums, honestly. I've gotten a lot of friends here over the years, hopefully you will too!

Hello ^^

GM is 'Game Master'.

Back