• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    I'm a big fan of Pokemon and I've played the games through all of the generations, I play the main series games along with the online TCG game though I'm kind of a newbie at it, I'm hoping to learn how competitive battling works and maaaybey I'll get into it but for the most part I'm just your average casual Pokemon fan!

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    I'm a big fan of Pokemon and I've played the games through all of the generations, I play the main series games along with the online TCG game though I'm kind of a newbie at it, I'm hoping to learn how competitive battling works and maaaybey I'll get into it but for the most part I'm just your average casual Pokemon fan!

Hey Raptor!
    Welcome to PC! I'm really new here myself, but am enjoying my time and have already met some really nice people!
    Which games from the series would you say are your favourites and why? :)
    also, I used to play TCG a few years back, at the time I had a keldeo rush deck, what deck do you play? do you play at a store or just with family and friends? :)

There are sections for all the games here (Including TCG) so please make yourself at home! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys! Considering the TCG, I only play the online version because nobody in my town is into Pokemon, and with competitive battling I guess I'm just casual :P And yeah I'm sure I'll check out pokemon showdown soon I just gotta learn how to set up teams and all that. And my favorite games are Platinum and Soul Silver.

Back