• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! >'@'<

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2022
    Hello all! I'm not exactly a new member, since I made my account a few weeks ago and promptly forgot to post anything.

I'm really interested in pokemon hacks, and I really want to make one of my own in the future when I have more free time.

I've been playing pokemon for about 13 years now, and I want to meet other people that love the games like I do! The Mystery Dungeon games have to be my favorite, though. Anyway, that's enough about me.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Hello all! I'm not exactly a new member, since I made my account a few weeks ago and promptly forgot to post anything.

I'm really interested in pokemon hacks, and I really want to make one of my own in the future when I have more free time.

I've been playing pokemon for about 13 years now, and I want to meet other people that love the games like I do! The Mystery Dungeon games have to be my favorite, though. Anyway, that's enough about me.

Hey man! Welcome to PC! I can imagine you are interested in pokemon Hacks, since a lot of people are giving us amazing romhacks! DO you already have ideas for the romhack? or is it still a far away dream?

Welp if you are looking for people who love pokémon, you are CLEARLY in the wrong place at Pokécommunity ;)

What kind of sections are you interested in? Hope to see you around!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hey, welcome!
    I never played the Mystery Dungeon but I'll get my first one in a few weeks! ;) Glad to see they have good reviews!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years

Hey there, welcome to PC! I love Mystery Dungeon too, I've put so much time into Explorers of Time and Darkness, it's not even funny. I love the story line in those two in particular. Since you're into ROM hacks also, I'd like to direct your attention to our amazing ROM Hacking section. You'll find a lot of great information on incomplete ROM hacks, completed ROM hacks, and how to make ROM hacks. People on here are really nice, so I'm sure you'll be able to find all the help you need, maybe even someone who's willing to collaborate with you to create a ROM hack. If you ever need help with something, feel free to ask me. I always love helping people, so don't be shy about asking.

I hope to see you around, enjoy PC!

-Midnight

Years
    Heya Rosebriar! Welcome to PC! It's good to meet another longtime fan like myself (I've been playing for about 12 years; my best friend got me hooked when I was in second grade). Which Mystery Dungeon is your favorite? My personal favorite is Explorers of Time (I'm not ashamed to admit it made me cry a little bit :P). I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back