• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Delgalatchi

Developing Pokemon Generations!
    Years
    Hello Fellow Colleagues! My Name Is Delta, But You Can Call Me Whatever You Want! This Is Actually My Second Account Here! But I Stopped Using It Quickly And Kinda Left..... But Not Now! I'm Here For The Reason A My Attempt To Create A Game, And Obviously, Because I Like Pokémon! It'll Be Great To Meet You All! Bye!

Hi Delta, welcome back to PC! I can't find any other accounts under your IP address, how long have you been gone from it? If you only swapped recently it would be better to post in the leave/return/account switch thread.

Nonetheless, good luck working on your game and I hope you'll have something published for us in the future. If you need help and aren't sure where to post you can always shoot me a message, I'm not knowledgeable with game-making but I'd be happy to guide you around the community itself. Cheers. =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello Fellow Colleagues! My Name Is Delta, But You Can Call Me Whatever You Want! This Is Actually My Second Account Here! But I Stopped Using It Quickly And Kinda Left..... But Not Now! I'm Here For The Reason A My Attempt To Create A Game, And Obviously, Because I Like Pokémon! It'll Be Great To Meet You All! Bye!
    Hi Delta! Welcome back c: As Sheep mentioned, if you haven't been gone for more than a month, there is a specific thread you can use to be re-welcomed. But in any case, it's nice when people return, so we're glad to have you back.

What kind of game are you creating? A ROM Hack or a fan game from scratch?

Delgalatchi

Developing Pokemon Generations!
    Years
    Thanks For The Re-welcomes Guys :D! I've Actually Been Gone For More Than A Year Tbh, And Really, No Other Accounts Found Under The IP? That's Strange... Anyway, Speaking Of, Yeah, It's Going To Be An Rmxp Fangame!

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Greetings Delgalatchi,
    Pokemon Gnerations eh? Seems interesting!

Welcome to the PokeCommunity!
    - JC

Back