• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hi guys!
    I'm a tad new to these forums so I figured I'd stop by and introduce myself quickly. :P
    My name is Blu and I have played Pokemon since I was 7 or 8. I absolutely adore the Sinnoh region and my favorite Pokemon is Lucario!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there and welcome to PC! We're glad to have you :D
    Ahhhhhhhh another Fourth Generation fan! I also love Fourth Gen! Are you excited for Sun and Moon? The demos for the games should be out very soon! Feel free to join in on the discussion for Sun and Moon here. Since you adore Fourth Gen as well, you can find that one here. If you need any help, please ask! Enjoy yourself <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hey there and welcome to PC! We're glad to have you :D
    Ahhhhhhhh another Fourth Generation fan! I also love Fourth Gen! Are you excited for Sun and Moon? The demos for the games should be out very soon! Feel free to join in on the discussion for Sun and Moon here. Since you adore Fourth Gen as well, you can find that one here. If you need any help, please ask! Enjoy yourself <3

Hi! Thank you so much <3 I am quite excited, yes! I only wish there were Sinnoh remakes instead ;.;

Heyy there! welcome to PC, nice to meet you :)

Oh I loved Sinnoh, it's my favorite region. Even if my favorite game is Black 2, which is your favorite Sinnoh starter? Lucario is pretty nice, I love the typing combination. Out of curiosity, you have interest on any of our sections?

Let me know if I can help! good luck with everything out there.

Hi! Nice to meet you too! I gotta say, Turtwig is my favorite starter~ Yes. I am currently doodling Pokemon art to post later
    Thank you~

Years
  • Another new member! Alright! I hope you stick around and share some of your art with us on the art boards! I like Electric and Steel Types myself, but I could never get into Lucario. I always felt that he was pushed a little too much on us. Always nice to see a fan of Generation VI, however!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

Lucario is pretty cool! I love using it in Pokemon Black 2! Sinnoh is one of my favourites as well! I hope they'll do something more with it soon!

tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

Nice to meet you, btw! I hope you'll enjoy what we have here around the forums, and I hope you'll make new friends and have good discussions along the way. See you soon and I hope we can become friends!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    AW MAN, Someone who likes the Shinnoh region AND shares my favorite pokemon Lucario?
    Adding you right away!

Lol! Thanks xD I accepted

Another new member! Alright! I hope you stick around and share some of your art with us on the art boards! I like Electric and Steel Types myself, but I could never get into Lucario. I always felt that he was pushed a little too much on us. Always nice to see a fan of Generation VI, however!
    Lol yeah. I might share my art, but I'm self-conscious about it lol. And yeah, I can understand what you mean ^^

Lucario is pretty cool! I love using it in Pokemon Black 2! Sinnoh is one of my favourites as well! I hope they'll do something more with it soon!

Nice to meet you, btw! I hope you'll enjoy what we have here around the forums, and I hope you'll make new friends and have good discussions along the way. See you soon and I hope we can become friends!

He is! And yes- I want Sinnoh remakes so bad ;.;
    Nice to meet you too <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi guys!
    I'm a tad new to these forums so I figured I'd stop by and introduce myself quickly. :P
    My name is Blu and I have played Pokemon since I was 7 or 8. I absolutely adore the Sinnoh region and my favorite Pokemon is Lucario!
    Hey Blu! Welcome to the forums c: i'm just browsing the forums before bedtime now, how's your day?

I think Sinnoh is cool, mostly for its awesome game music <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hey Blu! Welcome to the forums c: i'm just browsing the forums before bedtime now, how's your day?

I think Sinnoh is cool, mostly for its awesome game music <3

Hi! Thank you <3 My day is going well. I'm playing Pokemon X right now :) You?

Yessss <3

Back