• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2016
    So I was looking for a Pokemon specific forum and it looks like I found it!

I'm a 1st Gen fan who did dabble in Gen 3, then went on hiatus then returned after Pokemon Go. To catch up on lost time I'm currently playing Heart Gold. I'm a fan of the anime and movies as well. I also believe a live action movie could work under the right people.

If anyone could point me to threads on movies as well as stuff on Gen 2, that would be great.:)

Years
  • Hey GenWunnerCharizard. Welcome back after so many years.

Pokemon Go brought a lot of old players back to Pokemon. Awesome to see.

HeartGold is the perfect game for you to play to catch back up, with the old and the new together in one. Go for Sun/Moon afterwards to hop into the latest gen!

Here's the anime forum and here's the gen 2 forum. Enjoy. :-)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • So I was looking for a Pokemon specific forum and it looks like I found it!

I'm a 1st Gen fan who did dabble in Gen 3, then went on hiatus then returned after Pokemon Go. To catch up on lost time I'm currently playing Heart Gold. I'm a fan of the anime and movies as well. I also believe a live action movie could work under the right people.

If anyone could point me to threads on movies as well as stuff on Gen 2, that would be great.:)
    Hey GenWunnerCharizard, welcome to PC.

The live action movie sounds like a gr8 idea, hopefully it becomes a "reality" some day :P.

The Anime & Gen II sections were mentioned above. But hey, do browse through other parts of the forum as well, I'm sure u'll find a lot of other interesting stuff :).

See ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Hey Charizard! It's awesome to have you, and a very late welcome to PC. <3

Do you still play GO? I reaaally love the new update that lets you transfer multiple Pokémon at once. It seriously took forever doing it one by one. I've been a little slower with playing, but currently trying to catch enough to go on an evolution spree with the lucky egg I got a few weeks ago.

Have fun here! Glad you were pointed to the places suiting your interests already. =)

Back