• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

JesuDesu22

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Hiya! My name's Jess.

I'm a shiny hunter who also likes to compete in Battle Spot! I play in Japanese, because I'm an intermediate student of Japanese language and it's good practice for me!

I'm currently only active in Pokemon Moon. c:

Let's see, I like to do art! I'd be doing a lot more Pokemon art right now except I'm too addicted to the game to do art lately. @.@

Um... and... I'm not sure what else there is to say about me! I like to play video games besides Pokemon, but again, with the release of Sun and Moon, I'm way too glued to Pokemon to be playing other video games. >w<;

Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hi there, Shiny Hunter Jess. Welcome.

Playing in Japanese to improve at the language is really cool. I'd love to learn Japanese, but there are just so many other things to do... like play Pokemon, and work... that stop me.

The community would love to see your art, I'm sure, over in the Art & Design forum. If you manage to pull yourself out of Moon, that is!

Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

P.S. Go Mystic!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hiya! My name's Jess.

I'm a shiny hunter who also likes to compete in Battle Spot! I play in Japanese, because I'm an intermediate student of Japanese language and it's good practice for me!

Let's see, I like to do art! I'd be doing a lot more Pokemon art right now except I'm too addicted to the game to do art lately. @.@

Um... and... I'm not sure what else there is to say about me! I like to play video games besides Pokemon, but again, with the release of Sun and Moon, I'm way too glued to Pokemon to be playing other video games. >w<;

Nice to meet you!
    Hi Jess! Funny, we have an admin on this site whose name also is Jess and who also likes to draw pokémon :D You should totally post a gallery, like enVias suggests, would be really nice to see your works. There's plenty of discussion to be had here on other video games too, we have a forum for it also. Simply called "Video Games" xD

Enjoy the site! Don't hesitate to message me or some other older member if you need help with anything c:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hiya! My name's Jess.

Nice to meet you!
    Hey Jess, welcome to PC.

Good to see the release of Sun & Moon bringing more Members to the Community.

I've been a video game addict too, don't get too much time nowadays though, coz busy rl.

So u're an artist huh, that's good, I wish I could draw :P.

Anyways, hope u have a good stay here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back