• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hello and welcome^^
    Don't ask for rep, just make be nice and make many good posts and it will raise soon enough^^

Years
    Burlak01 said:
    :chinese: Hello im new raise my rep PLEASE!!!
    Reputation can not be asked for. It is given to members for good posts and to congratulate them on things. If you want rep, just be a good member around here, and it shall come to you. :3
    Anyways, I'm Shikon, and please read the rules and if you have any questions, or want to be my friend, feel free to PM me. ^^

Lucid

Rep is way too abused here, don't think about it. XP
    Anyway, welcome to PC, please read the rules and follow them, if you have any questions ask away~ Have fun posting. ^^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Hi and welcome! I wont say what everyone else said coz it has been said a lot already.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, you'll gain rep as you post more and just be friendly towards people. ^^ One thing's for sure, asking for rep is against the rules here, so please don't do it again. ^^;

Anywho, I'm Kelsey, it's nice ya meet you. ^____^ Please read the rules for PC and have a fun time here! PM me with any questions. ^^

~Kelsey

ArticunoIce

I wub my wiitle Yugi. <3
    Years
    'Ello, welcome to the PC. I'm ArticunoIce. I have wierd obsessions that you should fear. John and Articuno...... Especially John...... I talk about him too much X3.....

I'm always changing my welcomes..... So ph34r me!

Like everyone else says, don't ask for a rep. PM me to be friends.

Back