• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Spriter Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2007
    Hey, there! As you've porbably noted, I'm Bean. I like to play videogames, surf the web, go to forums, and sprite. I've been an avid Pokemon fan since the days of R/B/Y, so I hope to be right at home here! :D

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read over the rules, so you don't look like a n00b, and have fun posting here, if you have any questions, please, just ask~ ^^

Bean

Spriter Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2007
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Welcome to PC! Intersteing username. xD
    Long story. Don't ask. XD
    Hotaru said:
    Don't worry, you'll fit right in. =3
    Welcome to PC, read over the rules, so you don't look like a n00b, and have fun posting here, if you have any questions, please, just ask~ ^^
    I always make sure to read the rules before even joining a forum, just to know what I'm getting into. :) I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions. Thanks!

Bean

Spriter Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2007
    ty-am said:
    your really a nice person
    Thanks! I always try to be as nice as I can.
    ty-am said:
    How'd ya get that huh please tell me!
    Hoo-boy... Alright, here we go.
    On the first day of school in World History class last year, our teacher told us to draw ourselves and write our hope, dreams, fears, etc. next to it. Well, since I'm Mexican, and I couldn't think of anything else to draw, I drew myself as a bean with arms, legs, and a large sombrero! XD When my teacher saw this, she laughed and began calling me Bean (obviously not realizing the racial meaning behind it. :\). After that, everyone at school began calling me Bean. Later, when I joined Pixeltendo, I couldn't think of a good name. Then I remebered my monicker at school, and decided to call myself Bean. I have been Bean ever since.
    WHEW!!! Told ya it was a long story! :P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    After running an IP check it seems that your IP matches up to several different members, some being: c_dog, Deoxys55, and a few others. :33 For now I must close this, since pretending to be new ish against the rules. ;D Just PM me with any objections!

*closes*

~Karli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back