• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Sakura625

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Hello!

My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Diamond, and I've been in love with Pokémon ever since!
    My favorite Pokémon are Rowlet, Cherrim, Furret, Zorua, and Eevee!
    I'm a fan of Splatoon, Persona 5, Kirby, and Animal Crossing!
    I love shiny hunting, and I'm looking to trade and make some new friends here ^^​

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
    Years
  • Hi Sakura! Zorua and Eevee are two of my favorites as well, but I'll let you guess who my favorite eeveelution is. ?????? I look forward to chatting with you in the forums!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hey, welcome to the community!

I've never played anything past the first three gens, so it's cool to meet people who started their journey from gen four.

What's your most prized shiny? :)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Sakura! Is gen 4 your favorite gen? Those are some really cute Pokemon. I never really liked Furret back in gen 2, though it has grown on me so much throughout the years.

Back