• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2005
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I'm pretty sure I'll be on this site alot. :classic:

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Hmm...first reply?

So I'll just say everything, meh~
    Have fun, enjoy, have fun and enjoy, and anything that goes wrong is my fault, blame me~

And have fun and enjoy, by the way.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ya have fun and feel free to PM if u wanna chat or need help okay?
    ritey then enjoy!!! :D

Haruka01

Bayleef's trainer
    Years
    Hey There welcome to the Pokemon Comm If you want to be friends just pm or if you need anything else. Welcome!

Years
    wellcome pc.i kind new too a litle.well you can pm me if you want to be my buddy or if you need help in forums,but i not so new as hakura01,hah hah ha,

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    OMGosh I love Cornbread!! XD *cough* Sorry 'bout that...XD; Anywho, welcome to The PokeCommunity~! =3 My name's Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. n________n I sure hope to see you around the forums a lot, have fun! =D

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hey there, Cornbread. :D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. If you have any questions, you can PM me if you want~ Anyway, have fun. ^^

Back