• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hello!

Ellypop99

Elly
    Days
    hi! i'm elly, im 14 years old, and i use he/they/it pronouns. ive never been on a forum before but thought Pokemon would be a safe community to try out. my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Black, which is now my favorite and i played it when i was seven. oshawott is THE starter of all time.

i like to draw a lot! my art style melted recently and i have a new artstyle now, so some art is below.

i dont know what else to say so uhhhhhh nice to meet yall

Attachments

• hello!
      Kee_kee.png
      293.5 KB · Views: 38
    • hello!
      Pomni.png
      139.5 KB · Views: 34
    • hello!
      Shinx.png
      99.8 KB · Views: 34
    Years
    hi! i'm elly, im 14 years old, and i use he/they/it pronouns. ive never been on a forum before but thought Pokemon would be a safe community to try out. my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Black, which is now my favorite and i played it when i was seven. oshawott is THE starter of all time.

i like to draw a lot! my art style melted recently and i have a new artstyle now, so some art is below.

Hello Elly, and welcome to the forums!
    You have found a great community indeed! I have not played Black but Black 2, myself, and it is my third favourite Pokémon game, with the best means to train Pokémon! I know the feeling about playing a first game long ago, I started with Red (my favourite) in my youth, and Charizard's line has always been my unmatched number one favourite ever since!
    Nice arts you have here! Feel free to share them, and more, in the Art Studio section!
    Which other Pokémon games have you played ?

It is nice to meet you too!

Ellypop99

Elly
    Days
    it's nice to meet you too! i've also played Brilliant Diamond (which i forgot existed), X, and Sword. i don't know very much about the stories or trainers in other games, since i'm more interested in the creatures themselves. Charizard is a pretty cool Pokemon, and i especially love the X mega evolution.

Years
    it's nice to meet you too! i've also played Brilliant Diamond (which i forgot existed), X, and Sword. i don't know very much about the stories or trainers in other games, since i'm more interested in the creatures themselves. Charizard is a pretty cool Pokemon, and i especially love the X mega evolution.

Neat! There are quite a few mega evolutions I love too! Those of Gardevoir, Tyranitar, Rayquaza, ...
    Have you also tried some fan games ? There are some great ones I could definitely recommend!

Years
    Hello!

Which starters did you pick in BD, X & Sword?
    Do you generally favor a type when picking starters or just go with which you think looks the best?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there Elly, and welcome to the PC!

The PC is a very nice forum indeed!

You've got some nice artwork there! Do you have a favorite among the pictures you've drawn?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

Welcome to the forums Elly!
    I love your art style! I also love to draw!
    Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Welcome welcome! I remember when I spent countless hours drawing Pokemon both at home and at school. I hope you have fun interacting with the community and sharing your art. Remember to stay safe and be aware of stranger danger, even on the internet.

Back