• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Mewfive

The 5th Mew
Years
  • Hello! I'm a pokemon fan from Spain, i can't speak english very well, but i will try it :P
    I am 14 and i like manga and anime (One Piece), videogames (Zelda, Mario and Pokemon), books (science fiction and "Goosebumps")...
    I wait to have a good time here.
    Bye!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yo mewfive, u are very good at speaking english though :D
    Welcome to PC, have fun, post alot n PM me if u wanna chat or need help,
    cya ;)
    yay!
    Hello!

Last edited:

Mewfive

The 5th Mew
    Years
  • Thank you for the welcome. I hope that we could be friends. I expect not to need too many help XD. Thanks.

Years
  • wellcome mew five.if you have problem speking english just pm ok i not like other members here.i know spanish like whistle.becase i from Puerto Rico,enjoy you stay here.

sincerly
    ///envy///

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Mewfive. ^^ Your english actually isn't that bad, so keep up the good work with it! X3 I'm Kelsey by the way, welcome to PC. =D Have fun and enjoy your stay. ^.~

~Kelsey

Back