• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Hello, I'm FireTorchic. I'm getting really used PokeCommunity, nice styles and stuff. Well, I hope to make many friends here in the future here and to be very active.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yea i know you'll be active here ^^

Anyways, hi and welcome to PC (for short), hope u enjoy it here n have many friends, post alot n PM me if u wanna chat or need help

ill cya around ;)

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Welcome. ^_^ *hands you a piece of bacon* Make sure you read the rules, and PM me if you wanna be friends or need help! ^_^
    TTFN-Tata for now!

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Welcome to the Pok?Community, FireTorchic.

Please, read the rules and the FAQ, and be sure to enjoy your time here.

If any kind of help is needed, feel free to let me know.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there FireTorchic. ^o^ I'm pleased to know that you're enjoying PC so far. =D I'm Kelsey by the way, it's nice to meet you. ^_________^ If you ever need anything, you're more than welcome to PM me and I'll help you out. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    Hello there. I am Naga The Serpent A.K.A Naga. If you want to chat, be friends or family,all you have to do is PM me! ^o~

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Hey!!!^^ Welcome to PC!!^^ *gives ya cookies* if ya need help, cookie, talk, or friend, PM me anytime!!^^ I know your going to make alot of friends!!^^

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Sorry for not being on, I got grounded... Anyways, its nice to see so many nice people here at PC, all the other forums really suck sompared to PC. Well, see you all later!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Heh, that really suits your current avatar.
    Welcome, fellow new member. I suppose I should say something like 'enjoy your time here', but I haven't been scripted to be nice, so for now, I'll leave it at...
    Greetings.

Back