• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.....

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Hello PC! I am DarkStrike's brother... Daniel! He hasn't mentioned me, I'm guessing.... Well I'm 18, I don't have a grilfriend... Thats because I don't like girls! I'm gay and if you have a problem with that then just don't try to be my friend, ok?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    wull... welcome! i see you just joined! i hope you like it here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    I'm sure I'll have a good time here, I like making sprite comics, and I see that you have a forum for sprite comics here. Thats great!

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    HELLO and WELCOME to POKECOMMUNITY. You will enjoy it here my friend. If not, then you just may have lost some common interests like me XD Anyways, if you need a friend or anything else that I may help you with, you can PM me. I really don't care much.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    I don't know who Darkstrike is but yea. We don't discriminate people here, there are quite a few gays/lesbians here, although a few might slip and describe something as gay. I always try to correct those people and tell them not to use gay in an offending way. I'm not gay, but I'm against people who are against gay people.

I look forward to seeing your sprite comics and whatever. :] Have a nice stay.

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    well another shadow wolf what can i say? um.... welcome!i hope you have a good time andfollow the rules.

Back