• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Hi all I am new here of coarse. hehe

Here's a little about me.

My favorite poke'mon is: Charmander & his evos, Mudkip & his evos, Lugia, Mew, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, and Bannette.

My favorite poke'mon I made up is:Mewgia(I know there are pictures of mewgia on the net, but before I ever had a computer I drew a picture of mewgia though it wasn't very good, but now I can draw my mewgia pretty good.)

My favorite trainer that I can play as is the girl on Pokemon Diamond and pearl because I like her clothes and she looks pretty cool too.

Things I like to do:Read manga, watch anime, draw dragons, dolphins, monsters, poke'mon, and anime characters.

I also like to make paper mache masks and so far i've made a White fox mask and a black and tan shiba inu mask saddly they were broken some when me and my family moved from Louisiana due to the hurricane. It broke because we were in such a hurry I didn't want to leave it behind, but we didn't have enough things to keep it safe I hope to fix it later on though.

Things I'd like to learn: I'd like to learn Japanese more(Right now i'm listening to a how to learn to speak Japanese CD and I listen to anime in Japanese most of the time)

I would really like to be an comic artist or a manga artist I would like to do either scifi or fantasy stories.

I started playing pokemon on the release date of red & blue, I bought red first because I liked the dragon looking poke'mon on the front and I continue to like poke'mon games and movies.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Wow so welcome to PC pm me to be friend and
    Also do check the rules enjoy yourself in this community :>.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Welcome to PC. Don't forget to read the rules and I love Charmander too.

Back