• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello0

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey dkiller, it's great to meet you too! :D

You're direct and to the point, I like that - but there's no need to be so shy, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself! :)

But in any case, welcome to PokeCommunity. There's nothing more to do than start posting around! I'll see you around the boards :D

Hello dkiller, welcome to PC! n_n

I'd love to get to know more about you, though introducing yourself has always been pretty tough for many people haha. Hopefully you've been enjoying your stay so far - we have so much to offer people so there's always something to look at here. <:

Have fun and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat! Oh, and if you are interested in a mentor to show you around the forum, we've got our Adoption Center that would be great for just that! n_n

Years
    Hi there D-Killer. I am Hikari.

Pretty cool username you have, has that nice ring to it.

Since everyone else has got you covered, I can't say much but I hope you have a fun time and make new friends!

Feel free to VM me, cos I'm fun to talk to.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Back